Latest Accenture hiring process 2019, Accenture eligibility criteria & Test Pattern for its on-campus recruitment this year are discussed in detail here.
Accenture Hiring Process 2019
Accenture has revised its on-campus hiring process for 2020 batch students. Accenture will be hiring students for two roles this year. The roles & their packages are mentioned below.
|Associate Software Engineer (ASE)||4.5 LPA|
|Full Stack Engineer (FSE)||6.5 LPA|
Further, Accenture will be conducting Zonal Level recruitment. Here is how it happens:
- All campuses will be grouped in a zone and each zone hiring will be conducted on mentioned dates.
- Each zonal hiring process will be completed within three days during August 2019.
- Students will be selected based on their overall performance at a zonal level.
- Once the zonal hiring process is completed, selected students will receive a Letter of Intent(LOI) from Accenture.
- The selected students will need to accept the LOI within the specified duration and upon acceptance, and Accenture recommends them not to participate in any other placement drive at their campus.
Accenture Hiring Dates
Accenture is yet to announce the date of its recruitment in each zone. However, it is likely to happen in the month of August 2019. Each college placement cell will be intimated about the dates.
Accenture Eligibility Criteria 2019
Accenture’s eligibility criteria 2019 for its on-campus recruitment to hire 2020 batch students is given below:
- Students from all the branches pursuing B.E/B. Tech is eligible.
- Minimum 65 percent or 6.5 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) on a scale of 10 is mandatory for students to participate in our hiring process
- Students must not have any active backlog(s) at the time of application to Accenture or during onboarding
- Students are allowed a maximum of one-year gap in education (after 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must be Indian citizens
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India(OCI) or Person of India Origin(PIO) card to work in India
- Students who have worked with Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details to the Accenture team at the time of application
Accenture Selection Process 2019
- Each student will receive a link to register themselves as a candidate (this link will be shared by your college only).
- Once the registration is done, candidates will receive a link to take the communication assessment.
- Upon clearing the assessment, they will receive a QR based admit card for participating in Accenture zonal hiring process.
- The Accenture zonal hiring process will be completed at your campus during August 2019