Accenture Logical reasoning questions with detailed solutions are given here. Practicing these questions will help you understand most of the Accenture Logical Reasoning Questions.
Accenture online test 2019 is conducted on Wheebox platform for a lot of colleges. The online test consists of 60 questions and these need to be answered in 60 minutes. The level of questions ranges from easy to medium difficulty level. Accenture Logical reasoning test consists of 20 questions and time allotted is 20 minutes. This is a time-consuming section, so you need to keep track of time and answer questions accordingly. To understand the Accenture Recruitment Process, read the article here.
To know the complete pattern and syllabus of Accenture recruitment process, check here – Accenture Syllabus & Test pattern
Accenture Logical Reasoning Questions – Syllabus
The syllabus for Accenture Logical reasoning questions asked in Logical reasoning section is as below.
- Coding & Decoding
- Critical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
Tips to crack Accenture Logical Reasoning section
The cut-off required to clear this Section is 70%. Here are some tips that can help you crack this section.
- Minimum questions to attempt to clear this section: 10-12 Questions.
- The difficulty level of this section is Medium to High.
- Most common questions come from puzzles, seating arrangement, data sufficiency, and syllogism.
- There is a possibility of having a few sets based questions
- Time-management is crucial because this section is time-consuming.
- It is important to solve this section with accuracy to score high.
- The strategy is to identify easier questions and solving them first.
Accenture Logical Reasoning Questions with Answers
- If in some other world,
* stands for –
/ stands for +
+ stands for /
-stands for *
Then, what is the value of 16/8*6+90-12?
Answer: 1. 23.2
Explanation: Replace all the mathematical signs with the new ones and solve using BODMAS rule
BPM: GNG:: ? : AKD
Answer: Option 2 – VMJ
- All the trees in the park are flowering trees. Some of the trees in the park are Honey Flower Trees. All Honey Flower Trees in the park are flowering trees. If the first two statements are true the third statement is?
4. None of the above
Answer: 1 – TRUE
Explanation: All of the trees in the park are flowering trees So all Honey Flower Trees in the park are flowering trees.
4. Complete the missing part of the series – B2CD, _____, BCD4, B5CD, BC6D
Answer: Option 2 – BC3D
Explanation: Because the letters are the same, concentrate on the number series, which is a simple 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 series, and follows each letter in order.
5. Today’s workforce has a new set of social values. Ten years ago, a manager who was offered a promotion in a distant city would not have questioned the move. Today, a manager in that same situation might choose family happiness instead of career advancement.
- Most managers are not loyal to the corporations for which they work.
- Businesses today do not understand their employee needs.
- Employees social value have changed over the past 10 years.
- Career advancement is not important to today’s business managers.
- Companies should require their employees to accept promotions.
Answer: Option 3
Explanation: A change in employee social values over the past ten years is implied in the whole paragraph, but particularly in the first sentence. Choice a is incorrect because the loyalty of the managers to their corporations is never discussed. There is no support for choice b. In choice d, perhaps career advancement is less important than it once was, but the paragraph does not indicate that advancement is unimportant to managers. Choice e is an opinion that is not supported
6. Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
Answer: Option 4
Explanation: A marathon is a long race and hibernation is a lengthy period of sleep. The answer is not choice a or b because even though a bear and winter are related to hibernation, neither completes the analogy. (Choice c) is incorrect because sleep and dream are not synonymous.
7. What should come next in this series?
14, 28, 20, 40, 32, 64, …
Answer: Option 2 – 56
Explanation: This is an alternating multiplication and subtracting series: First, multiply by 2 and then subtract by 8.
8. All mangoes are golden in color. No golden-colored things are cheap.
I. All mangoes are cheap.
II. Golden-colored mangoes are not cheap.
- Only Conclusion I follows.
- Only Conclusion II follows.
- Either I or II follows
- Neither I nor II follows
- Both I and II follow
Answer: Option 2
Explanation: Clearly, the conclusion must be universal negative and should not contain the middle term. So, it follows that ‘No mango is cheap’. Since all mangoes are golden in colour, we may substitute ‘mangoes’ with ‘golden-coloured mangoes’. Thus, II follows
9. When a number is divided by 13, the remainder is 11. When the same number is divided by 17, then remainder is 9. What is the number?
- Data Inadequate
Answer: Option 2: 349
Explanation: x = 13p + 11 and x = 17q + 9
10. P is the son of Q. Q and A are sisters. N is the mother of A and M is the son of N. Choose one statement which is true
- M is the maternal uncle of Q
- Q and A are cousins
- N is the grandfather of P
- M is the maternal uncle of P
Answer: Option 4 – M is the maternal uncle of P
11. Find the odd one out
Answer: Option 2 – Lotus
Explanation: Option 2 because Lotus is the only flower that grows in water.
12. Find out which of the below conclusions are true.
A. No cat is a dog.
B: Some fish are dogs.
- Only Conclusion A follows
- Only Conclusion B follows
- Both Conclusions follow
- Neither of the Conclusion follows
Answer: Option 3 – Both Conclusions follow
Explanation: This question on syllogisms can be solved using Venn diagrams. Since all dogs are fish, some fish are dogs making statement B true too. Therefore, the answer is 3.
13. What does A × B – C mean?
- A is the father of B.
- B is the father of A.
- A is the father of C.
- C is the father of A.
Answer: Option 3 – A is the father of C
Explanation: ‘B – C’ means B is the brother of C. ‘A × B’ means A is the brother of B. Since, B is already a brother of C, A is the father of C
14. Find out next in the series – S 38, T35, U32, V29, ?
Answer: Option A – W26
Explanation: In this series the letters progress by 1; the numbers decrease by 3
Practice more here
- Accenture Aptitude Questions
- Accenture Verbal Ability Questions
- Accenture Attention to Detail Questions