Whether you are looking for a job, including IT or non-IT companies – or just exploring your options, you are taking an important step toward your future. It is a smart move to show companies your best and with the AMCAT Exam, you can!
“One Test for Getting a Job. More Opportunities for Success.”
AMCAT bridges the gap between job seekers and recruiters. Basically, AMCAT exam is an employability test and gives a score that shows your employability quotient to companies.
Table of Contents
Amcat Exam Benefits
- Amcat exam is used by 700+ companies to hire freshers and experienced candidates.
- Job recommendations from top companies based on your AMCAT exam score.
- Amcat provides feedback on assessment of strengths, weaknesses. This will help you improve your performance.
- AMCAT ensures equal job opportunities, there is no percentage criteria or college criteria, only criteria is your test score
- Job profiles are available across industry sectors – IT, ITeS, Pharma, Retail, Manufacturing, Finance etc.
Amcat Exam Registration Process
Step 1: As a job seeker, give the AMCAT exam across 50+ centers in India.
Step 2: Get the AMCAT Score Certificate.
Step 3: Your AMCAT Score Certificate is shared with top companies.
Step 4: You can also apply to companies by yourself from the AMCAT portal.
Step 5: Get interview calls and get placed in your dream job
What does AMCAT exam assess?
The AMCAT Exam features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking required at work.
English — Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from discourse and reason from incomplete data, understand the meanings of words, sentences, and entire texts, understand relationships between words and concepts.
Quantitative Aptitude — Measures the ability to understand, interpret and analyze quantitative information, solve problems using mathematical models, and apply the basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra and data analysis.
Logical Reasoning — Measures logical thinking and decision making, including the ability to identify patterns, analyze data, and examine claims.
Personality Inventory — Measures skills related to people-interaction and people-management. The test is designed based on the five-factor model or the Big 5 Personality traits to measure skills related to people-interaction and people-management
Subject/Domain Specific Tests — AMCAT also measures your knowledge of a particular subject of work. The Subject tests can help you stand out from other applicants by emphasizing your knowledge and skill level in a specific area.
Who can take Amcat exam?
- Prospective graduated job applicants from all around India who are seeking jobs in IT or Non-IT companies can take the AMCAT test.
- Experienced candidates who are looking out for job opportunities. You can add your AMCAT credentials on your LinkedIn profile directly for the benefit of recruiters.
Amcat Exam Dates
AMCAT Test is available at more than 50+ centers in India throughout the year. Based on your convenience, you can book a slot and give the exam in one of the selected test centers.
List of companies that hire through AMCAT exam
A lot of companies not only conduct their on-campus test through AMCAT but also hire candidates through AMCAT exam. Here is a list of companies that hire through AMCAT. Also, other companies like ITC Infotech, Titan, SBI, Mphasis, Genpact and Coca-Cola use AMCAT exam as a basis to recruit new candidates.
AMCAT Exam Fee and details
- The Amcat exam fee is INR 1110 + GST. The total amount you need to pay is 1298.
- This comes with a one-year subscription, which means your score would be valid for one year.
- However, after one year, you can either renew your subscription or retake the Amcat test to keep applying for further companies
Check here for more details regarding Amcat fee and Amcat subscription renewal.
AMCAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
There is no eligibility criteria to give Amcat exam. Any candidate looking for job opportunities can take Amcat.
Also, a candidate needs to wait for at least 45 days from the date of 1st attempt to reappear for the exam. Also, one can give the AMCAT exam at most 3 times in a calendar year.
AMCAT Exam Benefits – FAQs
An adaptive test gets harder and easier based on the answer given to the previous question. If you answer a question correct, you get a tougher question and if you answer a question wrong the next question becomes easier. This allows the test to measure the exact ability of the test taker in the subject being tested.
The score of the candidate depends on the level of questions he or she attempt correctly.
The candidate should attempt every question with complete sincerity, to ensure that he or she scores well.
No. AMCAT can be taken only in colleges where Aspiring Minds is conducting the AMCAT. AMCAT can be taken in Aspiring Minds designated Centers as well.
AMCAT is a multi-dimensional test with the Aptitude (consisting of English, Quantitative Ability and Logical Ability) and AMPI: Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory modules being compulsory and an additional skill-specific module which is required for jobs in different sectors. The candidate can choose the skill modules based on his/her education and/or interest.
Know more about the pattern and syllabus
Everyone is eligible for the AMCAT. AMCAT is used by many different companies who have a spectrum of eligibility and qualification norms.
AMCAT syllabus can be accessed here.
AMCAT mock tests can be accessed here.