AMCAT is the largest employability test for all the fresher’s – graduates (General/Management/B.tech) or even post-graduates. Based on how long a candidate wants his/her score to be valid, he/she can either renew their subscription after 1 year or retake the test. The Amcat fee structure is given below in detail.
AMCAT Exam Fee
The AMCAT fee is Rs.1100 (excluding taxes).
AMCAT Exam Fee
Sub Total = Rs 1100
GST = Rs 198
Total = Rs 1298
What all do you get?
AMCAT subscription which is valid for 1 year.
Coupon codes (if available) can be applied to register at a discounted price. Check here for coupons
Once your Amcat subscription validity is over, then you can either
- Renew your subscription – You can renew your subscription if your scores are good enough and you have been receiving interview call letters from companies. The Amcat renewal fee structure is given below.
- Retake the test – It is advisable to retake the test if your previous scores were not up to the mark. This way if you score well, then there is a chance that you can receive better offers.
Privileges of paying AMCAT Fees
The following services are also included for paying AMCAT Fees
- One Attempt for AMCAT Exam
- AMCAT Certificate (can be added in the LinkedIn Profile)
- Job Recommendations based on AMCAT Exam Performance
- Comprehensive feedback report. Check out the comprehensive report here.
- The validity of AMCAT score (1 year)
- Access to the AMCAT job portal where you can apply for companies directly.
Also, you get the benefits of giving the exam (the most important privilege of giving AMCAT)
AMCAT Fee: Modes of Payment
AMCAT fee can be paid using the following means
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Note: The AMCAT fee cannot be paid by cash at the test center or cheque or direct account transfer.
AMCAT Rescheduling Fees
The candidate can reschedule the AMCAT Exam provided the rescheduled time slot has to be 24 hours away from the booked time slot.
AMCAT Rescheduling fee depends on when you plan to reschedule prior to the booked slot. The test cannot be rescheduled < 24hrs prior to the booked slot.
1 – 5 days prior to the exam
Rs. 350 + taxes
6 – 7 days prior to the exam
Rs 250 + taxes
> 7 days
No charges for the first time; Rs. 250 + taxes on subsequent reschedules
AMCAT Fee Renewal
The AMCAT allows only one-time exam attempt per subscription. If the candidate wants to retake the exam, the candidate has to pay again. AMCAT exam can be retaken minimum after 45 days of the last attempt.
AMCAT Refund Fees
AMCAT doesn’t encourage fee refund and hence the candidate cannot claim a refund for not attempting the exam.
How to prepare for Amcat
To prepare for Amcat, you need to know the following things. Carefully go through these and it will help you quickly get an idea of how to prepare.
- Amcat Registration Process
- Amcat Exam Pattern
- Amcat Syllabus
- Amcat Previous year questions
- Amcat Mock Test
- Amcat Complete Preparation Course
Amcat Fee FAQs
Yes, you will have to pay again when you extend your subscription or Schedule AMCAT again.
Amcat does not accept any cash payments at our test centers or our office. You can pay using a Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Cheques are not accepted as a mode of payment for AMCAT fees. You can pay using a Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
For some transactions, it takes 24-48 hours for the payment to reflect in our account. Your admit card will be mailed to you as soon as the amount is credited in our account.
Yes. The scores are valid for all companies that accept the AMCAT. Different companies use different criterias to shortlist/select candidates for interviews.
Yes. You would continue to get opportunities with companies where you qualify based on your AMCAT scores. We would recommend you prepare for the reasons of rejection in interview so that you have better chance of getting a job in your next interview.