Table of Contents
Aricent Recruitment Process
Aricent is a global design and engineering company. See more about Aricent in the next section. This article on Aricent Recruitment Process for freshers will give details about Aricent company, Job roles, and CTC, Aricent technologies eligibility criteria, Aricent Placement Process, Rounds, and Aricent test pattern and syllabus. Apart from this, you can also get information about the Aricent Interview Questions, rounds of Aricent campus drive, tips on how to prepare for Aricent and also get some Aricent Training Material.
About Aricent Technologies
Aricent is a Private company and is the successor of Hughes Software System, which was established in 1991, a subsidiary to Hughes Electronics and Sequoia Capital. Its headquarters are in Santa Clara, California. It was initially a global design and engineering company which later expanded its verticals to a wide range of services to its customers across the globe. It has around 10,000 employees with Laila Worrell as the CEO.
frog – The Global Design, Strategy and Firm is a part of Aricent and designs exceptional digital and physical customer experiences to transform business at scales and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Job Roles and CTC Offered
Students who are sitting for the on-campus Aricent placement process must be aware of job roles being offered by the company. The below table displays the job role offered and Aricent package for freshers. Note that these details are subject to change so make sure you contact your placement cell for more information about Aricent campus drive.
|Job Role||Industry Type and Products||CTC Offered|
|Software Engineer||R&D – Internet Engineering||3.3 – 3.5 LPA|
Aricent Technologies Eligibility Criteria
Here, you can find Aricent technologies eligibility criteria – both academic and graduation. Every company asks for the following details before starting the placements so make sure you clear these following Aricent technologies eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have obtained at least 75% in his/her 10th and 12th standards(or diploma)
- The candidate must have obtained at least 75% in his/her graduation.
- There should have been no year gap between 10th and 12th or between any semester in order to apply for Aricent placement process.
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc). Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- The candidate must have obtained at least 75% in his/her graduation.
- Aricent campus drive will not accept any gap between any semester.
- The candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying for the Aricent recruitment process.
The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India.
Aricent Recruitment Process – Stages
Candidates wondering about how to prepare for Aricent for successful placements must be aware of the Aricent Placement process and rounds that he/she has to go through. The Aricent campus drive starts with the Aricent online test followed by a group discussion round and then the Aricent interview – Technical and HR. The Aricent test pattern for the Aricent aptitude test is given in the coming section for the candidate’s reference. Aricent Placement Process:
- Aricent Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aricent Online Test Pattern
Aricent has used multiple assessment platforms for the purpose of campus placement. Aricent AMCAT is one of the most common assessment platform used. Read more about AMCAT here in case teh company uses Arient AMCAT for its online test.
Get some previously asked questions in Aricent Training Material. The first round of Aricent recruitment process is the Aricent aptitude test which combines sections from Quantitative ability, Verbal ability, Logical Reasoning, and Computer Programming. The Aricent Online Test is a major elimination round so it is important that the aspirants give their best. It is advisable to practice Aricent mock tests before sitting for the Written round. You can practice Free Mock Tests here for the Aricent aptitude test.
- The written test is in online mode.
- The exam will be of 100 marks.
- The exam will consist of 100 questions.
- There is sectional timing.
- The exam will be of 100 minutes.
- There is sectional cut off.
- There is no negative marking.
- The medium of the questions will be English.
|Aricent Aptitude Test Sections||Number of Questions||Time Allotted||Difficulty Level|
Aricent Online Test Syllabus
Now that you know the Aricent online test pattern, have a look at the syllabus for this round of the Aricent recruitment process.
Quantitative Ability Section
25 questions in 25miutes, make sure to manage your time effectively for this section. First, attempt all those questions you are confident about. After that, you can try solving other questions and since there is no negative marking, you can attempt all questions. Prepare the following topics for the Quantitative Aptitude section for the Aricent aptitude test:
- HCF and LCM
- Numbers, decimal fractions and power
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Permutation and Combinations
Verbal Ability Section
This section consists of 25 questions to be completed in 25 minutes. This means that each question needs to be solved in just under 1 minute. Make sure to manage your time and not waste more than 1-minute on tough questions. Following topics are essential for Verbal section of Aricent online test:
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Improvement and Construction
- Reading Comprehension
Logical Reasoning Section
This section expects candidates to finish 25 questions in 25 minutes. It is important to remember that the Logical reasoning questions need time to solve. Accuracy is very important in this section. Practice some questions from FACE Prep’s Aptipedia before sitting for the test.
Questions for this section of Aricent Aptitude test will come from the following topics:
- Coding deductive logic
- Data Sufficiency, Directional Sense, Logical Word Sequence
- Objective Reasoning
- Selection decision tables
- Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
- Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
- Logical word sequence
- Data sufficiency
Cut-Off Required to clear Aricent Online Test
Within the tactics of how to prepare for Aricent, comes the need to know the cut-off a candidate must achieve to confidently clear the test.
Since there is no negative marking, try solving as many questions as possible. Accurately solving up to 19-20 questions in each section will surely guarantee your success in the Aricent aptitude test.
Documents Required for Aricent Recruitment Process
You must be ready with the following documents before applying for the Aricent Recruitment Process:
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also please carry a copy an of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate’s updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, Passport etc.)
Aricent Recruitment Policies
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply for the Aricent Recruitment – Aricent campus recruitment
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Aricent in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason Aricent has terminated the candidate’s application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Aricent, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the Aricent Recruitment Process.