Byjus off campus drive 2018 for freshers and experienced candidates is happening in the month of November 2018. How to apply for Byjus off campus drive, eligibility criteria, interview process, venue etc are all given in this article.
Byjus off campus drive 2018 – Details
Role offered: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Job Description: You will start your exciting journey at BYJU’S as a Business Development Associate in the Sales and Marketing Team. You will work with a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone with us.
CTC offered: 10LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
1) The candidate should have excellent communication skills.
2) The candidate should have marketing skills.
3) The candidate should have the ability to plan and execute, persuade and negotiate, and work under stress.
4) The candidate should be a team worker and a self-motivated fast learner who pays attention to detail.
How to apply for Byjus off campus drive
1) Visit Byjus official website – https://byjus.com/apply/
2) Fill in the details on this page and click on register.
3) As soon as you apply, you will receive a message from Byjus to the number you have given. This indicates that you have applied for Byjus off campus drive 2018.
Important: Please note that the interview invitation will be sent to only those candidates who have not attended any of the Byjus interview within the last 90 days.
4) If you get shortlisted for Byjus Interview process, then you will receive a message to your number again. This message will contain the venue and drive details.
Byjus off campus drive successful registration SMS.
If you get shortlisted fro Byjus, then you will get the venue and drive details.
Byjus off campus drive – Eligibility Criteria
1) The candidate should have a B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA or MBA + B.E/B.Tech degree.
2) The candidate should be a 2019/2018/2017/2016/2015 pass out.
Byjus off campus drive – Dates and Location
Date and Location details for latest Byjus off campus drive is as below. The exact venue details in that location will be informed through SMS if you get shortlisted.
Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Mangalore, Nagpur, Agra Kanpur, Mysore, Patna, Surat.
Bangalore, Coimbatore, Trivandrum, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Hubli, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Vizag, Calicut.
Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow, Kochi, Jaipur, Indore, Goa, Trichy, Raipur Madurai Vijayawada
Byjus off campus drive – Recruitment process
Byjus off campus recruitment process or interview process consists of the following rounds.
|1) Personal Interview|
2) Personal Interview
|or||1) Group Discussion|
2) Personal Interview
Group discussion: The first round of Byjus off campus drive selection process is GD. Based on the number of applicants, candidates will be divided into groups. If 20 candidates make a group, then that GD will happen for 20 minutes. A few topics asked in previous Byjus off campus drive are:
a) Should restaurants be open 24 hours?
b) Artificial Intelligence
c) Demonetization – Boon or Bane
Note: Sometimes Byjus may exclude this round and conducts two personal interview rounds.
Personal Interview: Candidates communication skills, confidence, and intrapersonal skills are tested in this round. It is very important to be confident and stress-free in this round. A few questions asked in Byjus interview process are
1) How will you sell something which doesn’t exist?
2) Sell me this pen/phone/MacBook
3) What is the difference between sales and marketing?
4) How long do you plan to stay in this company?
5) Why do you want to work for Byjus?