Find the product of all leaf nodes of a binary tree | FACE Prep
Published on 10 Mar 2020
Program to find the product of all leaf nodes of a binary tree is discussed here. A leaf node is nothing but the terminal node, the node with no children. The algorithm to solve this problem is as below.
- Start traversing the tree from the root node.
- Check if everynode is a leaf node or not.
- If the node is a leaf node, then multiply the node with a variable temp_prod which is used to hold the product value of all the leaf nodes.
For example, consider the given tree
- The leaf nodes in the above binary tree are 8, 5, 6 and 9.
- The product of the leaf nodes = 8*5*6*9 = 2160
Program to find the product of all leaf nodes of a binary tree
Enter the umber of edges : 8
1 2 l
2 4 l
4 8 l
2 5 r
1 3 r
3 6 l
3 7 r
7 9 r
Product of the leaves : 2160
Time complexity: O(n)
If you have any feedback about this
article and want to improve this, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org