A complete list of 30 C Programming tutorials explaining the basics of C Programming is given here. These online C programming tutorials are meant for students with zero knowledge about C. However, we would also recommend these if you want to revise your C basics. In that case, you can go ahead and increase the speed of the video to watch them quickly.
Also, if you watch all these 30 videos, you will be able to master the C programming basics thoroughly. So get started with ABC’s of C Programming now.
C Programming Tutorial 1 | Basics
In our C programming tutorial 1, the following topics will be covered:
- What is C Programming
- Structure of a C program
- Basic Input and Output: Print(), Scanf()
- Variables, Data types & Keywords in C Programming
- How to use comments in a C program
Note: If you have any doubts, post it in the comments section of the video and we will help you out.
C Programming Tutorial 2 | Data Types & Math Operators
In our C programming tutorial 2, the following topics will be covered:
- Variables and Data Types in detail
- Operators and Types of Operators in C
- Precedence and Associativity of Operators in C
C Programming Tutorial 3 | Mathematical Equations
In our C programming tutorial 3, the following topic will be covered – Using Data Types, Variables and Operators to write C Programs on finding the volume of a cone and finding the distance between 2 points in an X-Y plane.
After watching the video, you can also practice similar problems given below:
C Programming Tutorial 4 | Non-Mathematical Operations
In our C programming tutorial 4, the following topic will be covered – Using Arithmetic and Assignment operators to write programs like separating digits of a number and swapping numbers in two variables.
C Programming Tutorial 5 | Understanding Conditional Statements
In our C programming tutorial 5, the following topic will be covered – Understanding the if, if-else, if else ladders.
After watching the above video, you can also practice similar problems given below:
- Write a C program to check whether a given number is positive or negative.
- Write a C program to check whether a given number is even or odd.
- Write a C program to print the greatest of 2 given numbers.
- Write a C program to check whether the given year is a leap year or not.
- Write a C program to check whether a character is an alphabet or not.
- Write a C program to find the number of days in a given month and year.
- Write a C program to find the roots of a given quadratic expression.