Capgemini regularly conducts Off-campus Drive for freshers, get details about Capgemini Off Campus Drive Process here.
Capgemini conducts its off-campus drive each year to recruit freshers. How to apply for Capgemini off campus drive, selection process, eligibility etc are all given here.
Capgemini Off-Campus Drive – Job role
Job role offered: HTML/CSSDeveloper
CTC: Not Revealed
Experience: 6 months to 2 years
- Development of e-learning courses with LMS compliance
- Communication with different teams for information gathering, design and build, deployment on LMS
- Must be a good problem solver to resolve technical queries in e-learning
Capgemini Off Campus Test pattern
- Aptitude Test (Analytical and Quantitative)
- Written communication test
- Programming Round (DS and Algorithms)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Capgemini Off-Campus drive – Documents required
The following documents are a must to take if you attending the Capgemini off-campus drive. Please check this list before you even apply.
- Mandatory documents to carry : (Only photocopies)
- All mark sheets 10th onwards – 10th, 12th / Diploma all mark sheets
- All graduation mark sheets with a provisional degree certificate
- Any 1 government ID proof
- One Passport size photograph
Candidate must have good problem-solving skills and good communication skills
Candidate must have knowledge in Hands-on with e-learning authoring tools like Articulate, Captivate, Lectora