Capgemini regularly conducts Off-campus Drive for freshers, get details about Capgemini Off Campus Drive Process here.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2018
Capgemini conducts its off-campus drive each year to recruit freshers. How to apply for Capgemini off campus drive, selection process, eligibility etc are all given here.
Capgemini Off-Campus Drive – Job role
Job role offered: Software Developer
CTC: 3.15 LPA
Capgemini Off Campus Drive – Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering Graduates: Circuit branches (Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Communication) only.
- 10th & 12th – Minimum 60%. An aggregate of 8 Semester 60%
- No Backlogs but a gap of one (1) year post 12th grade before the commencement of engineering degree is acceptable
- Location of deployment: Operating Locations of the respective organization
Candidates who have appeared for an interview at Capgemini in the past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event
Capgemini Off Campus Test pattern
- Online general aptitude test (50 mins) + written English test (30 mins)
- Pseudocode test (20 mins)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Capgemini Off-Campus drive – Documents required
The following documents are a must to take if you attending the Capgemini off-campus drive. Please check this list before you even apply.
- Mandatory documents to carry : (Only photocopies)
- All mark sheets 10th onwards – 10th, 12th / Diploma all mark sheets
- All graduation mark sheets with provisional degree certificate
- Any 1 government ID proof
- One Passport size photograph
How to apply for Capgemini Off-Campus Drive
Step 1: Visit Capgemini careers page – https://jobs.capgemini.com/
Step 2: Search for relevant jobs with your experience.
Step 3: Fill in your details and apply for positions you are interested in.
Step 4: Carefully upload all the necessary documents and submit your application.
Step 5: Also you can signup to receive job updates on their page. This will help you get notified whenever there is a requirement.