Capgemini Recruitment Process 2019, Capgemini Selection Process, documents required for Capgemini and other related information is discussed below. Keep a check on this article if you are going to attend Capgemini Campus campus recruitment 2019.
Capgemini Recruitment Process – About the company
Capgemini is a French Multinational company headquartered in Paris. IT consulting, Management consulting, Cloud infrastructure & consulting are some of the major services provided by Capgemini. Capgemini Company was established in 1967. Capgemini is one of the best places to work among the other IT companies. Capgemini has nearly 200,000 employees and has offices in around 40 countries. Capgemini India is home to nearly 50% of its employees.
Capgemini is one of the major recruiters of freshers from engineering colleges across India. With many students showing interest in the Capgemini recruitment process, it is very difficult to crack the exam. One of the smartest ways to approach the Capgemini hiring process is by solving Capgemini Placement papers, which we are providing on this platform for free. Make sure to go through the given questions for Capgemini Campus Recruitment 2019 or 2018.
Capgemini Recruitment Process – Job Roles Offered
Capgemini visits a number of colleges and universities to conduct Capgemini Campus Recruitment to select the best students who match their company criteria. The job roles offered by Capgemini after the Capgemini Recruitment Process for freshers are:
|Job Role||CTC and Service Agreement
|Software Engineer (Analyst)||3.8 LPA
2 years service agreement
|Senior Analyst||6.8 LPA|
Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2019 consists of 3 rounds. Capgemini conducts its online test via Cocubes platform. The latest rounds in Capgemini recruitment process this year are given below.
Round 1: Online test
Capgemini conducts a written/online test to evaluate the basic aptitude abilities of a candidate. The online test in Capgemini recruitment process consists of 4 sections. The sections are as follows:
1) Quantitative Aptitude Section
2) Logical Reasoning Section
3) Essay Writing Section
4) Pseudo Coding Section
5) Coding Section (this section is applicable if Capgemini is hiring for Senior Analyst role with a package of 6.8 LPA)
The below table will give you a give idea of the number of questions asked and the time allocated for each section:
|Sections||Number of Question ||Time Allocated
|Quantitative Aptitude||16 Questions||50 minutes
|Logical Reasoning||16 Questions
|Essay writing||1 Question||30 minutes
|Pseudo Coding Test||25 MCQs||25 minutes
|Coding (Applicable for Senior Analyst role only)||2||~1 hour|
To know the expected topics, syllabus and marking scheme of Capgemini online test – Check here
Round 2: Technical Interview
In the technical interview, Capgemini focuses on analyzing your application skills & knowledge of technology. Hence in this round, you can expect questions on the below-given topics:
- Projects you have worked on: Make sure you know in and out of every project that is mentioned in your resume. Right from the logic to components used if any and also the flow/circuit diagram.
- The subject of Interest: Before getting into technical questions, you will be asked about your favorite subjects/subjects of interest. All the questions in this interview will be focused on testing your knowledge in those subjects.
- Latest Technologies: You also need to be aware of trending technologies like AI, Cyber Security, etc. There is a chance that you might be asked about these topics.
Round 3: HR interview
The HR interview is just a formality. Students who have cleared the Technical interview will be called for this round. In this round, you just have to take care of your communication skills and present your well.
Be prepared for common HR interview questions like:
- Tell us about yourself.
- What is your expectation with respect to the role?
- Why Capgemini?
Capgemini Eligibility Criteria
The Capgemini eligibility criteria 2019 for freshers is pretty similar to most other companies.
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI).
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information Technology can apply.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India. (No Part-Time/Correspondence course)
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. In case your college follows the CGPA system, either multiply it by 10 or calculate percentage using the university’s guidelines.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Capgemini selection process.
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A maximum of 2-year gap is allowed.
Apart from these typical requirements, your potential will also be judged throughout all the rounds for these basic skills, that are
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Technical Field
- Good Aptitude Skills
- Good Professional Aptitude
- Pressure Handling
Documents Required (Original and Photocopies)
Below are the documents required for Capgemini. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the Capgemini placement process 2019 and 2018. Make sure you have all these documents required for Capgemini.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)