Land A Job At Capgemini Through FACE’s Train & Hire Program
You could be the next one to join Capgemini – A Global IT major through FACE’s Train & Hire program. This opportunity will help you land the role of a Software Engineer and kick-start a career in the IT industry.
Chennai: 21st Jan 2020 @ 9:30 AM – New BMS Block (8th Floor), SRM Institute of Science & Technology, Ramapuram
Coimbatore: 22nd Jan 2020 @ 11:30 AM – E Block (3rd Floor), PSG College of Technology
Candidates who meet all the below eligibility criteria can apply for this opportunity:
- Should be a 2019 graduate with B.E./B.Tech in Circuit branches (Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation) only.
- Should have a minimum of 60% in 10th, 12th and an aggregate of 60% in 8 semesters of UG.
- Should have no current arrears/backlogs and should have no gap in education.
- Should possess good communication skills (oral & written).
A candidate undergoes the below process before he/she bags the offer.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Test locations are Chennai (21st Jan 2020) and Coimbatore (22nd Jan 2020)
- Candidates hired through this opportunity will be deployed in the role of Software Engineer with a CTC of 3 LPA (no service agreement/bond) at any of the Capgemini office’s. So, one should be open to relocation and working in shifts (if required).
- The conditional offer letter issued by Capgemini doesn’t guarantee the job opportunity. The final offer is subject to the candidate clearing the final assessment conducted by Capgemini post the training program.
- The 4-Month residential training program by FACE will be held at Arjun College of Technology, Coimbatore. During the program, you will be trained to become a Java Full Stack Developer.
- Students need to pay a sum of INR 59,000 (Inclusive of all taxes) to enroll in the training process, after receiving the conditional offer letter. The fee covers all training and lodging facilities for the program duration.
- In addition, education loan will be provided to students if required.
- All further details will be intimated to you via the Email ID and the Mobile number submitted during the application process.in
WHY YOU SHOULDN’T
MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
With the changing IT needs, enterprises are starting to prefer job-ready talent. Through this program, you get job-ready, you bag a certification in Java Full Stack development & most of all you have a great opportunity to become a Software Engineer at Capgemini.
In a nutshell, it is a perfect career launcher for you. So, the question to ask should be, “why not?”
Frequently asked questions
1. College ID Card (in case you still have one)
2. Aadhar Card – Original, 1 Photocopy, Soft Copy stored in email
3. 1 Passport Size Photo
4. 10th Marks Sheet – Original, 1 Photocopy, Soft Copy stored in email
5. 12th Marks Sheet – Original, 1 Photocopy, Soft Copy stored in email
6. UG Degree Marksheet – Original, 1 Photocopy, Soft Copy stored in email
7. UG Degree Certificate – Original, 1 Photocopy, Soft Copy stored in email
If UG Degree Certificate is not available, then the Provisional copy will be sufficient.
No. It is mandatory for a candidate to meet all the criteria mentioned in the eligibility section. If in case a candidate fails to meet the citeria, FACE/Capgemini reserves the right to disqualify him/her at any given point in time during the process.
The initial training to help clear the interview process is completely FREE of cost. However, students who receive a conditional offer, will have to pay a sum of INR 59,000/- to enrol in the Java training program offered by FACE. It is mandatory for students to enrol in the program to attend the Capgemini’s final assessment.
No. This program will only train you on all skills required to clear Capgemini’s screening process & the final assessment. The job offer is subject to your performance in the final assessment.
Yes! You will receive a certificate upon completion of the program with minimum required scores.
No. You will not receive a refund if you fail to clear the final assessment. However, you will receive a certificate on Java Full Stack Developement. This will help you get better opportunities from other companies.
Through this program, you will
– Get job ready
– Get a certification on Java Full Stack Development
– Get a chance to bag a job at Capgemini
Capgemini screening process involves the below rounds:
– Aptitude Test & WET
– Managerial Round
– HR Interview Round
The training will be conducted at our centre in Coimbatore. The details will be shared with the students via email.
OUR STUDENTS SAY
©Focus 4D Career Education Pvt. Ltd.