Cognizant off campus drive to hire 2018 passouts through AMCAT happens very frequently. How to apply for Cognizant off campus drive 2018, Eligibility criteria, syllabus, Exam pattern are all given below.
|Role||programmer Analyst Trainee|
|How to Apply||Check out the link below|
1) Visit AMCAT official website -https://www.myamcat.com/login
2) Sign up or login with your email address. If you have signed up or logged in then, you see a list of job opportunities you can apply for. Cognizant hires very frequently through Amcat. You can check there if Cognizant is hiring.
3) Currently Cognizant is hiring and you can apply here
4) Click on Apply now. To apply for Cognizant off campus drive via Amcat, you either should have given Amcat exam before or if not you can schedule your Amcat exam Now.
Note: AMCAT is very useful exam if you are in search of job opportunities. Now check here to know What is Amcat Exam and How to apply for it.
5) Once you have scheduled your AMCAT test, then start preparing for it accordingly. You can prepare from these:
6)Technical and HR Interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. This information will be received via AMCAT.
The Cognizant online test through AMCAT follows the below pattern. Cognizant off campus drive for freshers or experienced (1 year) candidates follow the same pattern.
|Sections||Number of questions||Time duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||16||16 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||14||14 mins|
|Verbal Ability||25||25 mins|
To know the syllabus for this pattern - click here.
Programmer Analyst Trainee
The eligibility criteria for Cognizant off campus drive 2018 through AMCAT for Programmer Analyst trainee role is given below.
Cognizant Engineer Trainee
The eligibility criteria for Cognizant off campus drive 2018 through AMCAT for Cognizant Engineer Trainee role is given below.
a) For Programmer Analyst Trainee
b) For Engineer Trainee
Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues. The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
The best way to prepare for Cognizant recruitment process is by studying from our Cognizant microsite. FACE trains 79.6% of the colleges in which Cognizant visits. Nearly 6 out of 10 students who get selected to Cognizant are the students of either FACE or FACEPrep. With a success rate of 63.4%, we are the best when it comes to placement preparation.
Free Resources to crack Cognizant recruitment drive