This blog covers everything about Deloitte Recruitment Process for Freshers. We will be discussing the following:
Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
It is a UK based multinational company and the operational headquarters of Deloitte is situated in New York, USA.
Punit Renjen is the current CEO of Deloitte since 1st June 2015.
Time after Time, the company conducts Deloitte Campus Recruitment for Freshers. If you want to try for Deloitte Off-Campus Placements, check the link here: Deloitte Off Campus.
NOTE: The company divides colleges into 3 tires - Tier 1, 2, and 3 for Deloitte Recruitment. The package offered to the students depend on the tier they come under.
The below table shows an average estimate of CTC and Job Roles. For a more detailed information on Deloitte Recruitment - Job Roles and CTC Offered, contact your college's placement cell.
Qualification Job Roles CTC Eligibility Responsibilities B.Tech Business Technology Analyst 6.5 LPA M.Tech Systems Engineer Between 6.0 – 8.0 LPA M.Tech Business Solution Analyst – BA/QA Between 6.0 – 8.0 LPA
There is a certain academic criterion for Deloitte Selection Process as a Fresher. Make sure you pass these Eligibility Criteria before applying:
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc).Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2019 & 2020 are eligible to apply.
3) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
4) MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
5) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India.Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the selection process.If you pass these criterions, then you can go ahead to apply for the Deloitte Placement Process as briefed ahead.
Deloitte's Recruitment Process for freshers consists of 3 rounds, namely:
Round 1: Deloitte Aptitude Test
Round 2: Group Discussion/Jam Session
Round 3: Deloitte Interview Process
Let's visit each round in detail,
The Deloitte Online Test, just like any other aptitude test consists of three sections, namely:
Deloitte Online Test does not have any negative marking.
There is also a Computer Programming test which is held Off-Campus.
The student who clears the previous rounds is called for a GD or JAM. This round is mainly to check your communication and presentation skills. Deloitte will offer a case study of any problem faced by the organization. You will have 5 mins to read it and another 15 minutes to discuss it.
Before appearing in a Group Discussion, make sure you are well aware of the rules to follow in a typical GD. Know about the dos and dont's of a GD
This is the last and final selection process in the Deloitte Recruitment Process. The round may be divided into Technical+HR. Make sure you reach there on time, present yourselves in formals and have a copy of your updated resume.
To clear the technical process, go through these link for topics and questions to prepare.
During this round, you may be asked to write down certain programming codes or some puzzles.
For the HR round, you might be asked following HR related questions like:
After all the Interviews are over, the list of candidates is announced. If you have cleared the Deloitte Interview Process, your name will appear on this list and you will receive your offer letter in a week or so followed by the joining letter.
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply for the Deloitte Recruitment - Deloitte campus recruitment
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Deloitte in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason Deloitte has terminated the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Deloitte, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the Deloitte Recruitment Process.
You must be ready with the following documents before applying for the Deloitte Recruitment:
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also please carry a copy an of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)