Deloitte Off Campus Drive | Deloitte Recruitment
Here we provide you with all the information about the Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Process, Deloitte via this article. Aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria. In addition, aspirants should go through the latest test pattern and practice questions and placement papers. In the sections below, you can check out the entire overview of Deloitte recruitment process.
Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world in terms of turnover and number of professionals. They provide audit, advisory, financial advisory, risk and tax management services to selected clients. In FY 2018, the network earned a record $43.2 billion USD in aggregate revenues. Deloitte currently holds the largest share of the audit market among the 500 largest Indian companies.
|Positions||Business Technology Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||INR 4 – 5 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Bengaluru/ Gurgaon|
|Interview Location||Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Bengaluru/ Gurgaon|
- BE/B.Tech (CE/CS/IT/ECE/EEE) Only
- 2018 Graduates only
- No active backlog (candidates wishing to participate in the Deloitte Off-Campus should not be having arrears. Therefore, it is suggested to the candidates to eliminate the arrears before joining the company.)
- The gap between their academic years should not be more than 2 years.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive | Selection Process
Following are the rounds in the Deloitte Off-Campus drive, Deloitte walk-ins, and Deloitte Recruitment Process.
Online Written Test
Online round often consists mainly of four sections namely, General Aptitude, logical, Probability and Statistics and verbal sections. To be prepared for aptitude section you can practice from our placement papers.
Deloitte often provides a case study based on a technical problem encountered by an organization. You would have 5 minutes to read it and then discuss it for another 15 minutes. Sometimes you may also be asked to prepare charts in groups. Deloitte moderators can also ask questions about your solution. Get some tips on winning a GD.
To solve technical problems, you must be prepared with operating systems, computer networks, and the database. Students will write codes during the interview. You should also be prepared with your resume. Puzzles preparation may be required in this part.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive | Important Documents
- Academic Certificates of 10th, 12th standard and graduation
- Updated Resume
- ID proof issued by the government
Deloitte Off-Campus | Registration Process
- You have to register through Deloitte official website
- After registering, you will be receiving a unique reference id and password.
- You will find some empty boxes where you have to submit your details and interests.
- After submitting your details click on Save and Next.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Works on a technical role and solves small to medium complex requirements
- Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
- Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
- Contributes to improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
- Proficient in business communication skills at the entry level
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
- Good understanding of relational database management system
- Good knowledge in any of the programming languages like C, C++, Java
- Good SQL and/or PL/SQL skills
How to clear Deloitte Off-Campus
- Tips for Deloitte Off Campus Drive
- Solve the placement papers provided by us.
- In addition, you can practice questions online to get an idea of your problem-solving skills.
- You can also refer to the Deloitte interview questions that are frequently repeated during interviews