Deloitte Off Campus Drive | Deloitte Recruitment
Here we provide you with all the information about the Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Process, Deloitte via this article. Aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria. In addition, aspirants should go through the latest test pattern and practice questions and placement papers. In the sections below, you can check out the entire overview of Deloitte recruitment process.
Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world in terms of turnover and number of professionals. They provide audit, advisory, financial advisory, risk and tax management services to selected clients. In FY 2018, the network earned a record $43.2 billion USD in aggregate revenues. Deloitte currently holds the largest share of the audit market among the 500 largest Indian companies.
|Positions||Software Engineer, Quality Engineer Intern|
|Work Hours||11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (For certain teams rotational shifts may apply)|
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Circuit Branches)
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020 graduates
Deloitte Off Campus Drive | Selection Process
Following are the rounds in the Deloitte Off-Campus drive, Deloitte walk-ins.
Online Written Test
Online round often consists mainly of four sections namely, General Aptitude, logical, Probability and Statistics and verbal sections. To be prepared for the aptitude section you can practice from our placement papers.
Deloitte often provides a case study based on a technical problem encountered by an organization. You would have 5 minutes to read it and then discuss it for another 15 minutes. Sometimes you may also be asked to prepare charts in groups. Deloitte moderators can also ask questions about your solution. Get some tips on winning a GD.
To solve technical problems, you must be prepared with operating systems, computer networks, and the database. Students will write codes during the interview. You should also be prepared with your resume. Puzzles preparation may be required in this part. Get some tips on HR Interview.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive | Important Documents
- Academic Certificates of 10th, 12th standard and graduation
- Updated Resume
- ID proof issued by the government
Deloitte Off-Campus | Registration Process
- You have to register using this link
Key Job Responsibilities:
As an intern, you will have some responsibilities for both positions.
For Software Engineer:
- As a software engineer intern, you will have the responsibility to design, build, testing units and document applications using SAP, Microsoft platform and technologies(C#, ASP.NET SharePoint, SQL Server), SalesForce, PEGA, Service Now and Essbase
- Work with Senior Software Engineers, Architects, Dev Managers and Business Analysts to clearly define and understand business requirements
For Quality Engineer:
- As a quality engineer intern, you will have the responsibility to create new test packages (Test Design, Execution Plan and Data Preparations)
- Work on test automation through approved automation tools
- Test low to medium complexity system applications and verify all output and assess the overall functional and non- functional quality of software-based systems
- Report any product defects or non-compliance with business/ functional requirements
- Supports conformance and application of test process management tools process and guidelines
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
- Good understanding of relational database management system
- Good knowledge in any of the programming languages like C, C++, Java
- Good SQL, C#, ASP.NET SharePoint skills
How you will grow
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities, including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments, to help accelerate their careers along the way.
How to clear Deloitte Off-Campus
- Tips for Deloitte Off Campus Drive
- Solve the placement papers provided by us.
- In addition, you can practice questions online to get an idea of your problem-solving skills.
- You can also refer to the Deloitte interview questions that are frequently repeated during interviews