Broadridge is conducting off campus recruitment for 2018 & 2017 passouts for CSE/IT on 18 Jan, 2019 8 : 30 AM at Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IARE), Hyderabad. Elg: X.65-XII.65-B.Tech.65. You can register using the link https://go-g.xyz/Broadridge
******************* Golden Opportunity *****************
For BE/B.Tech/MCA 2017/2018 fresher graduate guys : Tech Mahindra : ASE
• Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech - CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA
• Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
• Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
• Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
• Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
• All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
• Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Test and interview location:
Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Bond and compensation:
• Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
• On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
• Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Candidates meeting below mentioned academic eligibility can register their candidature at the site:
Should have graduated in 2017 / 2018
Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable)
Qualification %u2013 BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.