• Add an Interview Experience
  • Add a Discussion
Add
Other Companies

charitha reddy 4 days ago
I don't know link
Dreamer 6 days ago
Good :-)

hii good morning..I'm from ECE(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING) 2019 passed out I want to attend interviews from july..So before that may I know on what topics or on what programming languages i need to be prefect. And also please share me tcs practice papers with solutions so that I can crack the written exam..mail id: pravallika.tummuru@gmail.com

2 Thanks 1 Comment
Gowtham S 17 days ago
Be strong with C and Java , common topics are recursion, functions, arrays, data manipulation, strings, methods, method overriding, pattern printing then basics of Fibonacci, prime numbers, odd or even are areas you must have very in-depth knowledge be strong with apps and reasoning it's common for all interview's all the best.
saipradeep 17 days ago
after june????

Does anyone know what is the syllabus for ODESSA TECHNOLOGY and if anyone have any materials of that company den please do forward it sudeshnapathak12@gmail.com it's urgent

any one knows aspiring mind test pattern for Mahindra and Mahindra motors for post of graduate apprenticeship training

1 Thanks 2 Comments
swathi dubbolla 22 days ago
yes is there any sectional cut off

Register here: http://bit.ly/2JZGwtY What you might have heard: "Automation is killing jobs! It is going to be a great threat in the future!" But on the contrary, instead of displacing jobs Automation will, in fact, create more job opportunities 5 years down the line. In the near future, much of the work which is completed by humans will be undertaken by automation bots. Hence learning how to develop automation bots and other related automation skills will prepare you for a successful, promising and in-demand career ahead. Interested? Well, FACE, in collaboration with Automation Anywhere, the world’s largest RPA Automation Tool, has brought an opportunity for you to explore a career in the field of Automation. We are organising an exclusive LIVE Webinar on “How CS/IT/ECE students can build a Rewarding Career in Automation”? In this Webinar you will learn : How automation will create new jobs? What to learn to get one of these jobs? What will be your salary package? Which companies and industries you can work for? Additionally, all your queries would be answered in our Q&A session. Who can attend? All 2019 pass outs (B Tech CS / IT/ECE Engineering degree) who want to get placed in automation jobs with Important Details- Register here : http://bit.ly/2JZGwtY Date: 24-05-2019 (Friday) Start time: 7:00 pm onwards

3 Thanks
Open in App