Edit

Edit

1. Home
  • Add an Event
  • Add an Interview Experience
  • Add a Discussion
Add
Decision Making

A tourist is enjoying an afternoon refreshment in a local eatery when the manager says to him Do you see those three men over there? One is Mr. X who always tells the truth. Another is Mr. Y who always lies. The third is Mr. Z who sometimes tells the truth and sometimes lies. You may ask them three Yes/No questions always indicating which man should answer. After asking these three questions, if you correctly identify Mr. X, Mr. Y and Mr. Z then your bill is on them. What Yes/No questions should the tourist ask?

can anyone please tell me what is attention to details section in tata elxsi drive? I don't have idea about this.

1 Thanks 3 Comments
NIKILA 1 year ago
are u attending tata elxsi drive?

What are the ways of finding a needle in a hay stack. - Google question

1 Thanks 1 Comment
Prakhar 2 years ago
Lol, Bring a powerful magnet simple

is it possible to research about a drug without having a master degree in medicine ??( if I have a bachelor degree in medicine) if it is possible how can I do it??

Sania always beats plexus in tennis but loses to Venus.Lindsey usually beats Plexur and sometimes Sania, but cannot win against Venus.The worst player can be :

1. A Venus 10%
  2. B Plexur 73%
  3. C Sania 16%
  4. D cant say 1%
Skip
2 Thanks 70 Attempts 2 Comments
S.GAJALAKSHMI 1 year ago
plexur is the worst player

Here's a logic question. Can anyone provide an answer? Puzzle:You have 25 horses, and you want to pick the fastest 3 horses out of those 25. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time because there are only 5 tracks. What is the minimum number of races required to find the 3 fastest horses without using a stopwatch?  

3 Thanks 8 Comments
S.GAJALAKSHMI 1 year ago
first let the 5 sets each set having 5 horses to run.find the winning horse in all the 5 sets,then let the 5 won horses to run to find the fastest 3 horses.so the minimum no. of races is 6.