• Add an Event
  • Add an Interview Experience
  • Add a Discussion
Add
yadhu vamsi 3 hours ago
u got the result?
Swathi C 23 hours ago
Currently there is no TCS off campus drive

Global Flagship Student competition has entered its last leg. Registrations close on 25th May 2019. To apply and read the rules of the event, students can visit : https://gogreeninthecity.se.com/en/challenges/gogreeninthecity  Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation in Energy Management and Automation.  The Go Green in the City challenge is now entering its 9th year running, and our 2019 edition is going to be even bigger, better and bolder! 

2 Thanks
Naveen 14 hours ago
what about not qualified people 2019ninja test
SATHWIK VEDURUVADA 2 days ago
junior engineer sir

can anyone tell me the information regarding mindtree. That mindtree is offering junior engineer role...is that related to IT or NOT

1 Comment
Swathi C 4 days ago
It is IT related role.

can any one give information regarding techmahindra exam for 2019 passouts. I have registered for techmahindra on the day of registration I got one mail user id and password but till now I didn't get any mail regarding exam can anyone help me

1 Comment
Ravuri Ratnasri 5 days ago
wait they don't fixed the exam date it will take time may be this month ending

Hello everyone, I have received a mail for the interview of CTS today afternoon, I had given a different location for interview and they have given a very different interview location which cannot be travelled with in the given interview date. I mailed them about this and asked to change the location. Most of my friends are also facing the same difficulty.

1 Thanks 1 Comment
tamma madan 5 days ago
Can u tell me how to prepare for cognizant since i belong to non it stream

Are there any off campus drive happening for 2018 batch?

1. A Yes (please comment the drive) 44%
  2. B No 56%
Skip
45 Attempts 2 Comments
Naveen 1 day ago
next step is not working 😑
Open in App