About the Company – DXC Technologies
Before discussing the DXC recruitment process, let us first know about the company itself. An American multinational IT services company, DXC Technology is specialized in providing information technology consulting services to the businesses and governments around the world. The company is a component of the S&P 500 index and is recognized as one of the best corporate citizens around the globe. It has its headquarters located in Tysons Corner, Virginia, U.S.
Having its foundation laid on 3 April 2017, DXC Technologies was formed from the collaboration of the Enterprise Services of Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). It has managed to reach new heights under the supervision of John Michael Lawrie, the CEO of the company.
More than 1,30,000 employees are working in its offices operating in around 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC”. Serving almost 6000 public and private sector clients globally, the company offers various services such as IT consulting, cloud infrastructure, management consulting, operations, outsourcing services, and managed services.
Job Roles and CTC
There is no doubt about the fact availing an opportunity to work in the private sector has become more difficult these days. But there is nothing to worry about as here below, we provide you with the information of the DXC hiring process and the DXC Technologies selection process for freshers. The DXC Recruitment Process will no longer remain a tough process if you go through the given details.
|Job Roles||CTC||Eligibility Criteria|
|Svc info Developer|
IT Developer / Engineer
Associate Professional Tech Support
| 3.0 – 6.0 LPA|
3.0 – 6.0 LPA
3.0 – 6.0 LPA
| The candidate should hold a technical Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent experience.
There should be no active backlogs.
An aggregate of 60% should be maintained throughout the academics.
No education gap for more than 1 year is allowed.
DXC Recruitment Process – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have obtained at least 60% in his/her 10th and 12th standards.
- The candidate should have obtained at least 60% in his/her graduation.
- There should be no pending backlogs.
- Eligible Branches are B.E/B.tech in circuit branches (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, and Instrumentation)
- Education gap of more than 1 year is not allowed.
- Experience in writing coding using languages like Java, C, C++, COBOL
- Basics of RDBMS databases like Oracle and SQL server should be clear.
- Basic knowledge of test scripting and testing tools.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to work for rotational hours.
DXC Recruitment Process
There is no doubt about the fact that working in DXC Technologies provides the candidates with a wonderful opportunity to give new wings to their career. Why not apply for one of the positions! Come, join the company and give yourself a chance to enhance your performance.
The DXC hiring process comprises of the following rounds:
- Online Technical Test
- Programming Written Test
- Face to Face Technical Interview
- HR Round
Online Test Round
The DXC Technology Aptitude Test is the first stage of the DXC recruitment process. The candidates will be getting questions from the quants, logical reasoning, technical and verbal sections. The exam comprises of questions basically from the main syllabus of the Computer Science Subjects. The test will also include some of the programming questions multiple choice questions. If the candidate wants to qualify the online test round, then he or she must be clear with the basic Computer Science concepts.Check DXC Placement Papers article for more resources and details.
It will be a 2 hours paper during which 100 questions have to be solved. A portion of it will include essay writing also.
Written Test Round
Next comes the Written Test round, where the examiner can give the candidates C and C++ programs. These programs can include Fibonacci series, even/odd, print patterns, prime numbers etc.
Personal Interview Round
For the Face to Face interview, the interviewer can ask questions related to the data that the candidates would have mentioned in their CV. Check DXC Interview Questions article for more resources and details.
There will be a technical Group Discussion thereafter followed by another technical discussion round. To qualify this round, the candidates need to be updated with a good technical knowledge. The following interview questions can be asked:
- What is the requirement for testing?
- Difference between Automation and Manual Testing?
- What are the tools used in automation and manual testing?
- What is Bug Life Cycle?
- Types and levels of Testing and their description
- Describe SDLC and STLC
- What are the minor and major projects that you have worked on before during job or college?
For example, if a candidate has done an internship in Software Testing, then the interviewer can ask for SDLC, Agile methodology, Software Life Cycle etc.
The last round which you need to get through to successfully qualify the DXC recruitment process is the HR Round. This round is a very normal round and is more of an interactive session. In the HR discussion round, you will be asked very common questions such as what does your father do for a living? How many family members can you relocate? Check DXC Interview Questions article for more resources and details.
The interviewer will possibly check your grammar, your communication skills, the fluency of your speaking and patience as well.
You can go through the following links to get a clear understanding of the DXC Technologies aptitude test.
DXC Recruitment Process – Required Documents
- Carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- The latest updated resume
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation and Post-Graduation Certificates
- The original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof