eLitmus registration is important as eLitmus pH test score is used by a lot of well-known companies likes Dell, General Electric, etc. to recruit graduates.
If you are a job-seeker or looking for a change, then eLitmus is a good opportunity to grab. However, eLitmus is comparatively difficult than other employability assessment tests like AMCAT, CoCubes etc.
Learn how eLitmus is different from other employability tests here.
eLitmus Registration Process 2018
How to apply for eLitmus pH test is given step by step. Follow the below steps and complete the process.
Step 1: Register with eLitmus
To register for the exam first, create an account by registering in www.elitmus.com
Step 2: Fill up the required details
As a part of the account creation process, the following details are required to be filled.
- Name of the candidate appearing for the exam
- Date of birth (as given in 10th marks card)
- Parent’s name (as given in 10th marks card)
- Aadhar Number (optional)
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number (Optional)
Once the above-mentioned details are entered, the account will be activated only if the verification link sent to the registered email ID is activated.
Step 3: Fill your education details
Since recruiters want more information about the candidate’s educational qualification, education details need to be entered. Education details include
- 10th Details
- 12th Details
- Diploma Details
- Graduation Details
- Post Graduation Details
Step 4: Complete your profile
Apart from the education details, the following details need to entered too in order to increase the strength of the candidate’s profile.
- Personal – includes address, contact details, disability etc
- Work details – experiences, social profile and job offers
- Skills – Certifications, external exam scores, skills
- Resume – Make sure the latest resume is uploaded.
Accepted file type for resumes are .pdf and .docx. The maximum allowed size for a resume is 300KB.
eLitmus Test Application Process 2018
- As per the convenience of a candidate, the location of the test centre and test date can be chosen. To check the availability, visit https://www.elitmus.com/tests
- Sometimes, a particular test might have a few specifications. For example, over here the eLitmus pH test can be taken only by BIT, Durg campus 2019 batch students. One should be careful while registering for the test.
eLitmus Admit Card
In case the test fee is paid before the last date to pay for the test, then the Admit card will be generated either 2 days before the date of the pH test or a day after the last day to register/pay for the test, which ever is later.
To download admit card,
- Log into your account and go to Tests–>MyTests, a link to generate the Admit card will be given below the Registration ID.
- Admit card will also be mailed to your email id, and can be downloaded directly from the email account.
eLitmus Registration Fees
The fees for eLitmus Registration is Rs.920 (Including taxes).
The following Modes of Payment are accepted by eLitmus
- Online Payment (Credi/debit card or net banking)
- Demand Draft
- Cash (accepted only at Bengaluru office)
Know more about the syllabus, test pattern, exam dates and preparation strategies.
Document Requirement for eLitmus pH test
ID Requirement: Government-issued ID (like Driving license, passport, Voter Id card etc). Printout of eAadhar is not accepted.
Documents Requirement: Xth, XIIth, Graduation/Post graduation mark sheets (Final year students need to carry the marks sheets available till date).
Other essentials: eLitmus Admit Card with photo pasted
eLitmus Registration FAQs
The pH Test is conducted every few weeks across the country. The schedule of upcoming tests is regularly published on www.elitmus.com/upcoming_test 241.
eLitmus only visits a campus for conducting the pH test when approached by the relevant college authorities. If you wish to conduct a pH test at your campus, please ask your training and placement department to get us in touch over the email at query[at]elitmus[dot]com.
If you were absent for a pH test, then you would be awarded a scholarship code. This will enable you to give the test at a later date for a reduced fee. However, only students who have paid the full test fee will be eligible for the discount voucher.
This discount voucher will reflect in your eLitmus account within 21 working days of your first test date.
Registration ID is a 13/14 digit number starting with ‘EL’ which is unique to the test applied for. After applying for a pH test, you can get your Registration ID in Tests -> My Tests section of your eLitmus account.