GGK Technologies recruitment process or selection process 2018 is given here. GGK Technologies placement process consists of 4 rounds. Details regarding each of this round are given below.
About GGK Technologies
GGK Technologies is a software consulting and product development firm. They develop custom software solutions and product engineering for a diverse set of clients ranging from startups to multi-billion dollar companies. As a consulting firm, they provide Digital, Cloud, Analytics, AI and Business Services to companies of all sizes around the world.
GGK Technologies Recruitment Process 2018
GGK Technologies hire freshers for the role of Trainee Software Engineer. GGK Technologies recruitment process consists of 4 rounds.
|Rounds||Sections||Number of Questions|
|Written Test||Quantitative Aptitude||12|
|Logical & Verbal||7|
|Coding Test||Coding||2 – 3|
1) Written Test: The written test consists of 3 sections – Aptitude, Logical & Verbal (Data arrangement or Reading comprehension) and Programming MCQs (basics of C). There is negative marking in this test.
2) Coding Test: This is not an online coding test. It is a written test. You need to write programs with detailed explanation. This is a very crucial round for every candidate.
3) Technical Interview: The Technical interview round will be based on your resume. Questions related to your projects and subjects of interest will be asked. You can prepare for the technical interview from here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXr7oLEf_MI
4) Behavioral Interview: The candidate will be tested based on their communication skills, behavioral etiquette, and presence of mind. Logical questions based on puzzles will also be asked during this round.
GGK Technologies Recruitment Process – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria required to attend GGK Technologies recruitment process is as follows
- Candidates from Circuit Branches only i.e – ECE, EEE, CSE, IT
- An aggregate of 60% or above all through the academics
- Candidate should have no current standing arrears
GGK Technologies Salary for Fresher
GGK Technologies offer a CTC of 3.5 Lakhs for freshers for the role of Trainee Software Engineer.
2.4 LPA during the training period for 6 months
3.5 LPA after successful completion of training
Service Agreement: 2 years
About GGK Technologies Trainee Recruitment Process
You need to these expected skillsets and job responsibilities given by GGK before you attend the GGK Technologies recruitment process or GGK Technologies placement process.
- Must have proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description
- Good Communication skills and comprehensive writing ability
- Develop moderately complex software in C#, .Net, Java, Mobile (iOS, Android), or Develop cutting-edge Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence applications.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes and provide comments on some electrical design aspects
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy