Table of Contents
HCL Recruitment for Freshers
In this article, you will find all the required details for HCL recruitment Process for Freshers who are sitting for campus placements. For details on HCL Off-campus drives, click here.
HCL Recruitment – About the Company
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies ( Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services in various fields including business process outsourcing (BPO), remote infrastructure management, IT consulting, enterprise transformation, engineering, and R&D.
C Vijayakumar is the President and CEO of HCL Technologies, a US$ 7.8 billion global technology company. In 2018, C Vijayakumar was ranked by CEOWORLD magazine as one of the “Best CEOs In The World.”
HCL Recruitment – Job Roles Offered
The below table shows an average estimate of CTC and Job Roles. These aspects of HCL recruitment for freshers can vary every year. For a more detailed information on HCL Recruitment – Job Roles and CTC Offered, contact your college’s placement cell.
HCL Recruitment for Freshers – Eligibility Criteria
There is a certain academic criterion for HCL Selection Process as a Fresher. Make sure you pass these Eligibility Criteria before applying:
- For HCL Recruitment Process, only full-time courses will be considered (any part-time/correspondence courses will be rejected by HCL Recruitment moderators).
- The candidate applying for HCL Placement Process should be a B.E/B.Tech fresher preferably from circuit branches – ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, Software.
- HCL recruitment process requires the students to have at least 60% in their Graduation.
- The graduation degree should be full time and recognized by the Central Government of India.
- Students applying for HCL Recruitment should be 2017 or 2018 passouts.
- HCL recruitment process requires the students to have at least 60% in their 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation to sit for HCL Recruitment.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for HCL selection process.
HCL Recruitment Process
HCL Recruitment for Freshers is an extensive process consisting of 4 rounds. Remember that all these rounds are very crucial for your success in HCL Recruitment. These rounds for HCL Selection Process are generally held within a span of 2 days but might vary for some colleges.
Following rounds take place in HCL Recruitment for Freshers:
- HCL Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note that the 1st two rounds of HCL recruitment are an elimination round.
Round 1: HCL Aptitude Test
The HCL Aptitude Test of HCL Recruitment, just like any other aptitude test focusses on a candidate’s mathematics, logical and verbal skills. Apart from this, a section of Technical Ability is also asked in rounds of HCL recruitment for freshers. Following are the HCL Recruitment Rounds:
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Technical Aptitude
Round 2: Group Discussion
The students who clear the previous rounds of HCL Recruitment for freshers are called for a GD or JAM. This round is mainly to check how you present your thoughts. HCL will offer a topic of any social/national/global importance or even any current affair topic.
Before appearing in a Group Discussion, make sure you are well aware of the rules to follow in a typical GD. Know about the dos and dont’s of a GD
- Be clear and fluent.
- Read the case study and understand the objectives before speaking.
- Give chance to everyone and wait for your turn. As soon as another candidate is finished, put your points.
- Don’t Interrupt anyone.
Round 3: Technical Interview
The Interview Process is the last stage of HCL Selection Process and is divided into Technical and HR Interviews.
To clear the HCL Placement Interviews, go through these link for topics and questions to prepare.
During this round, you may be asked to write down certain programming codes or some puzzles.
For the HR round of HCL Recruitment, you might be asked following HR related questions like:
- Why HCL?
- Tell something about Yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Are you comfortable working for long hours/night shift?
- Are you comfortable with any location that HCL sends you to?
- General questions from the resume.
After all the Interviews are over, the list of candidates is announced. If you have cleared the HCL Interview Process, your name will appear on this list and you will receive your offer letter in a week or so followed by the joining letter.
HCL Recruitment – Documents Required (Original and Photocopies)
You must be ready with the following documents before applying for the Deloitte Recruitment:
All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also please carry a copy an of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
A copy of candidate’s updated and latest resume.
Latest passport size photographs.
An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
HCL Recruitment Policies:
- If a candidate has attended the process of HCL Recruitment in the past 6 months from the date of application, he/she is ineligible to apply.
- If for some reason, HCL has rejected the candidate’s application, then he/she is ineligible to apply again for 6 months.
- If for any reason after applying, the candidate misses the Interview, then he/she holds the right to apply again.