Table of Contents
Hexaware Recruitment Process
Hexaware Recruitment Process for freshers is given below. Hexaware Recruitment Process for various roles ( both on-campus and off-campus), Hexaware Recruitment eligibility criteria are all mentioned in detail.
Before going in detail about the Hexaware Recruitment Process let’s have a glance at the company.
About the Company- Hexaware
Hexaware is the fastest growing global automation led. The next generation providers of IT, BPO and consulting services. The company focuses on transforming the traditional IT approach by addressing discontinuities in the market. Their multipronged strategy consisting of robotic process automation, hyper-converged technology, design thinking, rapid prototyping, and customized service offerings has enabled global companies to address various business issues with pointed and effective business strategies.
Head Quarters: Navi Mumbai
CEO: R Srikrishna
Founders: Atul K Nishar, Atul Chandra Nishar
Parent Organization: HT Global IT Solutions Holdings Limited
- Banking and Financial Services
- Travel and Transportation
- Manufacturing and consumer Professional Services
|Job Role||CTC and Service Agreements||Eligibility|
|Software Engineer||1.5 LPA-3 LPA|
3 year service agreement with 1 lakh bank security.
|MCA / BE ( CS/ IT/ ECE)
60% throughout the career without any back logs
Hexaware Recruitment Process- Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Freshers to attend the Hexaware Recruitment Process is as follows:
- MCA, BE/ B.Tech ( CS/ IT/ ECE)
- 10th and 12th percentage – 60% and above
- CGPA in pursuing a degree – 60% and above
- No backlogs while attending the selection process.
Hexaware Recruitment Process and Test Pattern
The Hexaware selection process is divided into five sections.
- Online Assessment
It consists of:
- Aptitude Test – The Aptitude test in Hexaware Recruitment Process includes questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability. The questions in this section are moderate to difficult level questions. It consists of 60 questions which are to be answered in 60 minutes.
- Domain Test – The domain test in Hexaware Recruitment Process includes questions as per the engineering curriculum. There will be 40 questions which are to be answered in 40 minutes. The questions will be different for both IT and Non-IT candidates.
Computer Science Domain Test: It is for candidates from IT background ( CS, IT, MCA) the questions will be CS related questions.
Electronics Engineering Domain Test: It is for E&C candidates. For candidates from a Non-IT background, they will have questions from all basic papers in the first year. That is, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electronics and Electrical, Physics and Engineering Maths.
- Group Discussion
It is included in the Hexaware Recruitment Process to test the communication skill of the candidate. Know the dos and donts of a Group Discussion.
3. Technical Interview
The Technical Interview round in the Hexaware Recruitment Process includes technical questions from CS and core paper of the candidate. A candidate who clears this round will have 95% chance of getting selected. To know more about the Hexaware Interview Process and Questions asked, check this article: Hexaware Interview Questions
- HR Interview
The HR interview is included in the Hexaware selection process is to see whether the candidate fits into the company culture.
- Communication Test by Versant
It is included in the Hexaware Recruitment Process to test the spoken and written language skills of the candidate. It measures the communication proficiency of the candidate. The versant tests the following in a candidate:
- Listening Skills
- Speaking Skills
- Analyzing Skills
- English Grammar Skills
To understand more about the Versant test and how to crack it, check this article: Deloitte Versant Test
Hexaware Off-Campus Recruitment Process
Hexaware conducts both off-campus and on-campus recruitment drives for freshers. Hexaware conducts off-campus recruitment drives in almost all major cities like Hyderabad, Banglore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune etc.
How to Apply for Hexaware Off-Campus Recruitment
- Goto Hexaware official website www.hexaware.com
- Click on careers.
- Look at the current openings and check if you would like to apply for any of those positions
- Else you may post your resume. It will be stored in the Hexaware recruitment database, if any recruitment comes that matches your profile they will get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you keep checking the careers page for any new openings.
Hexaware Off-campus Recruitment Procedure
- All the available resumes are screened to see if they meet the minimum expectancy standards.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for Technical and HR interview before the selection.
- Hexaware has a structured induction and orientation program for all new employees.
Hexaware Recruitment Process -Documents Required
- At least two copies of your latest updated resume.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets, original and photocopies.
- Diploma mark sheet and certificate (if any).
- All semester mark sheets and certificates.
- Any identity proofed issued by the Government of India (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, Driver’s License etc.