Infosys interview questions and interview experiences of various students who have cracked Infosys in the past are shared. Infosys interview questions will help you predict some of those questions you might face as well.
Infosys Interview ExperiencesInterview experience #1
Preethi P, Information Technology, VIT University, 2019 Passout
Infosys visited our campus on 22nd Sep 18. Infosys online test had three sections – Aptitude, verbal and logical. Apti and logical were very easy to crack. You need to prepare well for the verbal section, else it will be difficult to answer questions within the given time. It is better if you solve previous year Infosys placement papers. It will help a lot.
This time Infosys offered INR 3.6 lacs per annum for the role of Systems Engineer from the current INR 3.25 lacs per annum.
I was one of those people who got shortlisted for the interview. The interview was held the next day. Since I was from IT background I knew I will be asked a lot of technical questions. So I chose 2 subjects and prepared completely for it. The interview went very well. I was asked questions from Software Engineering subject. I answered 90% of them and they also asked questions about projects I have written in my resume. As usual, I was asked the other HR questions. Some of my friends were asked questions in depth. But mostly all of them did well. 1 week later, the results came. Finally, I got placed in Infosys.
Infosys Technical interview questions for various branches
Infosys Interview questions for ECE:
- What is a pointer in C? What is its use?
- Tell us the difference between C & embedded C.
- Explain the most recent project you have worked on (from resume).
- Write a program to decide whether the input number is a perfect number or not.
- Give different modulation techniques.
- What is a Real Time OS?
- What is an implicit cursor?
- What is a Zener diode? What is its use?
- Difference between TCP and UDP.
- Draw the circuit of a low pass filter? Where is its significance?
- What is an IC? What is its importance?
- Define VLSI technology.
- Differentiate between LCD & LED screens.
- What is the main function of a data link content monitor?
- What are the communications lines best suited to interactive processing applications.
Infosys Interview questions for CSE:
- What are the various steps involved in Life cycle’s Development?
- What do you know about IPv4 and IPv6? Differentiate between them.
- What is the difference and similarity between C and C++?
- Define polymorphism.
- Differentiate between ‘a’ and “a”.
- What is preprocessor?
- Write a program to decide whether the input number is a prime number or not.
- What is the difference between Char and Varchar in DBMS?
- Difference between Macro and ordinary definition.
- What do you mean by platform independence?
Infosys HR interview questions
- Why do you think you are fit for our organization?
- You had to wait for more than 5 hours for the interview. Are you feeling tired?
- Tell me how was your online test?
- What is your father’s occupation? What is his job location?
- Who is your role model? What have you incorporated in your life from him/her?
- Do you live in a hostel or at home?
- Introduce yourself and tell us something apart from the Resume.
- Do you have an offer from any other organization?
- Why do you want to work for us? Where do you see yourself in 8-10 years from now?
- How would you describe your college life?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are you doing to overcome your weaknesses?
- Mention a person who is your role model in life.
- Where do you rate yourself (out of 10) as an engineer?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- What is your biggest achievement till now?
- Tell us about your ultimate goal in life.
- Discuss the most stressful situation you’ve faced in college life.
- What personal attributes do you have that will help you succeed in the work place?
How can FACE Prep help you crack Infosys drive
Highlights of the program:
- An intensive 20-hr online program
- Most Repeated questions are chosen and solved in-depth by subject matter experts
- Learn all the smart tricks, strategies and tips to ace the exam
- Get access to 3 full-length mock tests with in-depth analysis
- Get a worksheet with an additional 500 Most Expected Infosys Aptitude Questions along with Answers
- Learn problem-solving techniques like Butterfly Method, Criss-Cross Method, Cast-Away method, Golden Eye Method, Minion Method, Mirror Method, Hi-Fi Metho, and many more ultra-fast approaches to Increase your Problem-Solving Speed and Accuracy in the Quantitative Aptitude Section.