Infosys is hiring off-campus for the role of Systems Engineer. Infosys off campus drive eligibility criteria, important dates, registration process and application form is dealt with in detail in this article.
Table of Contents
Infosys Off Campus Drive Details
Role: Systems Engineer
CTC: Rs 2,95,000 – Rs. 3,85,000
System engineers are responsible for creating computer systems for clients based on their need and requirement. This involves primarily working with robotic machinery and computer chips.
Good understanding of hardware and software system is required to excel in as a System Engineer. In short, a system engineer role is to
- Allocate computer systems as per the client’s requirement
- Create a system to debug systems with glitches or problems
- Create or manage power systems
- Create power grid layouts that help supply electricity to businesses or other organizations.
Candidates who are interested in applying for this role has to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in any disciplines MCA/ MSc (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ IT/ Information Science)
- Consistently excellent academic track record
- Graduates of 2016, 2017 and 2018
Last date to apply: 20th October 2018
Infosys Off Campus Drive Registration Process
This registration process is for 2018, 17 and 16 passouts.
Step 1: Register for the drive
To register for Infosys Off Campus Drive (System Engineer), visit https://careers.infosys.com/CareerSite/Aspx/OffCampus.aspx?soc=smo_tw_Off-campusRecruitmentDrive_43374_Marketing_Link-Image_43379_OffCampus_tw167404_lq
Step 2: Fill in your personal details
As a part of the registration process, the candidate is expected to fill basic personal details. This includes
- Full name
- Mobile Number
- Primary email ID
- Date of Birth
- X std marks
- XII std marks
Step 3: Fill in your Academic details
Fill in the Diploma details (if any). This includes
- Diploma marks
- Graduating state (choose from the list given in the registration form)
Fill in Graduation/Post graduation details. This includes
- College name
- Graduating state
- CGPA or marks scored
- Year of completion
Step 4: Select your test location
Select a preferred test location based on availability and convenience. The locations available are as follows:
Once all the details are filled, submit the registration form.
Step 5: Start Preparing for Infosys drive
Once you have registered successfully, you need to start preparing for the drive. FACE Prep has a lot of free materials which can make your preparation easier.
- Infosys Recruitment Pattern
- Infosys Placement Papers
- Infosys Aptitude questions
- Infosys Interview question
Also, it is important to prepare Infosys most repeated questions. Our Infosys course has them all. Get access to all the latest most repeated Infosys questions and important concepts here.
To get a discount on this course, apply the below coupon code.
coupon code: INFYAPT
Highlights of the program:
- An intensive 20-hr online program
- Most Repeated questions are chosen and solved in-depth by subject matter experts
- Learn all the smart tricks, strategies and tips to ace the exam
- Get access to 3 full-length mock tests with in-depth analysis
- Get a worksheet with an additional 500 Most Expected Infosys Aptitude Questions along with Answers
- Learn problem-solving techniques like Butterfly Method, Criss-Cross Method, Cast-Away method, Golden Eye Method, Minion Method, Mirror Method, Hi-Fi Metho, and many more ultra-fast approaches to Increase your Problem-Solving Speed and Accuracy in the Quantitative Aptitude Section.
Career paths for Systems Engineer
System Engineers can take the following career paths
- IT consultant
- Technology analyst
- Senior software engineer
- Senior technical consultant
- Project leader IT
- Project manager
Skills required for Systems Engineer
The following skills are specified by Infosys for System Engineer
- Information Science
- Hardware and Software Systems
- Computer Fundamentals
- Power systems