Infosys previous year placement papers make preparation for Infosys drive easier. These Infosys placement papers give you an idea of Infosys test pattern and most expected questions in the drive. An analysis of Infosys previous year placement papers is shared with you below.
Table of Contents
Infosys placement papers analysis of test pattern:
The analysis of Infosys placement papers has revealed that the test pattern has sectional time limits. The Quantitative Aptitude Section consists of 10 questions and has to be solved in 25 minutes. The Reasoning Ability Section has 15 questions that have to be solved in 35 minutes. The sectional timing of the Verbal Ability Section is 35 minutes and the number of questions is 40. The total marks allotted for the written test is 65 and the total time duration is 95. The pattern is given below.
|Section||Number of questions||Time duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||10||25 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||15||35 mins|
|Verbal Ability||40||35 mins|
Similar to many other recruitment tests this test also has a sectional cut-off to make the most use of the evaluation process. Although each section has a different cut-off, the minimum requirement is above fifty percent. The test has no negative marking.
Infosys placement papers – Mock test
We have a set of Infosys mock test which has been made from questions asked in previous year Infosys exams. These mock tests will help you analyze your real-time score. Detailed analysis of solutions section-wise is given after you submit your mock test. So make sure you take these tests before you go for the actual exam.
Infosys placement papers syllabus
Infosys previous year papers give a gist of the syllabus from which most of the questions in the drive would be asked. The syllabus gives a good idea of what topics should be prepared.
Infosys Quantitative Aptitude questions
On analyzing previous year Infosys papers, we found out topics from which Infosys mostly repeats its questions. The syllabus for Infosys quantitative aptitude section is as follows:
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Speed Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
- Mixtures and Allegation
Infosys Logical Reasoning questions
- Coding Decoding
- Number series
- Clocks and Calendar
Infosys Verbal Ability questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
How to prepare for Infosys drive 2018
Get access to all the latest most repeated Infosys questions and important concepts here.
Highlights of the program:
- An intensive 20-hr online program
- Most Repeated questions are chosen and solved in-depth by subject matter experts
- Learn all the smart tricks, strategies and tips to ace the exam
- Get access to 3 full-length mock tests with in-depth analysis
- Get a worksheet with an additional 500 Most Expected Infosys Aptitude Questions along with Answers
- Learn problem-solving techniques like Butterfly Method, Criss-Cross Method, Cast-Away method, Golden Eye Method, Minion Method, Mirror Method, Hi-Fi Metho, and many more ultra-fast approaches to Increase your Problem-Solving Speed and Accuracy in the Quantitative Aptitude Section.