If you appearing for any of the Infosys on campus/Infosys off campus drives then you must be confused about the Infosys test pattern. If you want to know what the actual Infosys recruitment pattern process is, then this article is for you.
Read on to know about the Infosys pattern 2018.
Infosys usually follows a constant pattern for all the Infosys drives but there is not much information about the pattern that Infosys will follow for the upcoming drive. Let us keep ourselves prepared for the regular pattern though it might be subject to changes. Fortunately, Infosys exams do not have negative marking but you have to secure a score of at least 70% in each section.
Infosys Recruitment pattern – Eligibility criteria 2018
- The candidate is required to have a minimum of 60% in both 10th and 12th grade.
- The candidate must have greater than 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech.
Infosys Recruitment process 2018
The Infosys recruitment process for system Engineer role consists of 3 rounds in total. They are:
- Online Aptitude Test (Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability)
- Technical Round
- HR round
Infosys Online Test Pattern 2018
Infosys Online test lasts for 95 minutes within which you have to answer 65 questions. The split up of questions is as follows:
|Section||Number of questions||Time duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||10||25 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||15||35 mins|
|Verbal Ability||40||35 mins|
Syllabus of Infosys recruitment pattern 2018
Infosys Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Coding Decoding
- Number series
- Clocks and Calendar
The Mathematical Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning section is considered to be the easiest of all because you have to answer just 15 questions in 35 minutes. Practice Infosys logical reasoning questions now.
Infosys Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Speed Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
- Mixtures and Allegation
Check out Infosys most repeated Aptitude questions. After you are done preparing for all these important topics, take up some additional Infosys mock tests for practice.
Infosys Verbal Ability Questions
English is always said to be the toughest of the three sections in the Infosys online test, not because of the number of questions and shorter duration but due to the rigidness of the questions which are usually of GRE, MAT level.
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- An intensive 20-hr online program
- Most Repeated questions are chosen and solved in-depth by subject matter experts
- Learn all the smart tricks, strategies and tips to ace the exam
- Get access to 3 full-length mock tests with in-depth analysis
- Get a worksheet with an additional 500 Most Expected Infosys Aptitude Questions along with Answers
- Learn problem-solving techniques like Butterfly Method, Criss-Cross Method, Cast-Away method, Golden Eye Method, Minion Method, Mirror Method, Hi-Fi Metho, and many more ultra-fast approaches to Increase your Problem-Solving Speed and Accuracy in the Quantitative Aptitude Section.
Infosys Interview Process
Infosys Technical Interview Round
Technical round is usually easy but if you are from a non-IT background, you might find it a little difficult. You will be expected to have a strong knowledge of C, C++, and JAVA.
Basic Technical questions from C, Java, SQL etc. will be asked. You may be asked:
- To find the output of the given program
- To write syntax and programs
- Regarding academics
- Your role in the project
Infosys HR Interview Round
HR will be very friendly and if you speak confidently, you can easily crack it. They will check your communication skills and your confidence. Some of the commonly asked questions in this round are:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to join Infosys?
- About your project?
- Which is your favorite subject?
- Do you have any Questions?