Table of Contents
KPIT Recruitment Process
KPIT – About the Company
KPIT has emerged as a leading technology organization. It specializes in providing IT Consulting and Product Engineering Solutions and amenities to main focus industries. Having its headquarters based in Pune, India, the organization is currently working with more than 200 global corporations. KPIT helps the clients to run their businesses in a more efficient and smart manner. Also, the customers are enabled to build those products which are cleaner, safer as well as energy efficient. Using a highly focused approach, more than 60 patents have been filed in different domains like Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI), Automotive, Manufacturing and Model-Base, Design (MBD). A home to more than 12000 professionals working at the forefront of technologies, KPIT has greatly helped many global organizations to become more integrated and productive.
KPIT is one of the prominent recruiters of freshers from various engineering institutions across India. Cracking the KPIT recruitment process has become tough now due to the increasing interest of the students in the KPIT selection process. Solving the KPIT placement papers is no doubt, a very smart way to approach the KPIT campus recruitment process. Make sure to have a look at the KPIT recruitment process to get a better understanding of the same.
Why go for KPIT Technologies?
- KPIT Technologies has always hired candidates who have the ability to make a difference.
- You are exposed to the latest technologies.
- An opportunity to apply their years of learning and knowledge into the workplace is given.
- From day one, you are enabled to make a contribution to the development of world-class concrete solutions.
- There is a vast array of career prospects and development plans.
- You get to discover your potential and enhance your business knowledge and technological understanding.
Job Roles and CTC Offered
Are you one of the students who completed your graduation and searching for a good job in a Multinational company? Then no doubt you are at the correct place as there are job openings in KPIT Technologies for freshers. These openings are a wonderful opportunity for the freshers to give a kick-start to their career. KPIT pays a visit to numerous universities and colleges for conducting the KPIT recruitment process. The best students who match the KPIT eligibility criteria for freshers are selected. The organization offers the following job roles after the KPIT recruitment process.
|JOB ROLE||CTC||SKILLS REQUIRED|
|Software Developer||5.5 – 6.5 LPA||Clear understanding of OSI layered Architecture|
C/ C++ Programming for Embedded systems
KPIT Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
The KPIT eligibility criteria for the recruitment is quite similar to most of the other companies. Make sure to have a look at both the Graduation as well as Academic Criteria before you appear for the placement drive.
- Minimum 60% of the education of the candidate should be complete.
- There should be no pending backlogs.
- Following are the eligible branches:
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)
- B.Tech.(Information Technology)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentaion Engg.
- B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
Should have 55% and above (or equivalent in case of CGPA)
No year gap during the course period.
- A clear understanding of OSI layered Architecture
- Communication protocols at least SPI, IP, CAN
- Fundamentals Digital circuits
- At least different types of memories and usage
- Concepts in Digital Signal Processing/Embedded System
- Exposure to Matlab/Simulink and Control Systems
- C/ C++ Programming for Embedded systems
- Assembly Programming
- Understanding of Microcontroller and its peripherals
- Basic Concepts of RTOS Exposure to Arduino/any Target Platform
- Knowhow of at least one Compiler and Debugger
- Python Basics
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn
- Usage of MS Office
- Decision-making ability should be good.
- Candidates should have the capability to work for the longer duration.
- Capability to handle complex situations.
- A good professional attitude must always be maintained.
KPIT Recruitment Process
Both graduates and Postgraduates can appear for the KPIT campus recruitment process. You need to follow the pattern of the exam as well as the interview that is mentioned in this article. Going through the previous placement papers will help a great deal in cracking the KPIT recruitment process. Also, make sure that you go through the KPIT eligibility criteria for freshers before you apply for the placement drive.
KPIT Technologies basically looks for those candidates who are equipped with a good knowledge regarding the technical concepts. The KPIT recruitment process comprises of various rounds. The cutoff for each of the above section is different. If an applicant manages to clear all the rounds, then he or she will get the opportunity to join the company. Let us discuss each of the rounds in detail.
Online Aptitude Test
The topics covered in this section are algebra, geometry, probability, time, speed and distance, profit and loss, arithmetic, logical reasoning, and verbal ability. The questions will also come from the technical topics such as Data structures, Network, algorithms, DBMS. To view the complete KPIT Test Pattern, Syllabus click here.
There will be a total of 50 questions for which you will get a time duration of 45 minutes to solve them.
Once you have cleared the online test round, you will be eligible to appear for the technical interview round. Know more about KPIT Technical Interview Questions here. Here you will have to answer questions covering the technical concepts. Some commonly asked questions are:
- What is sanity testing?
- What is MSBI?
- What is SQL server?
Once you have cracked the technical interview, you will be appearing for the HR round. It clearly implies that you are through with 90% of the selection process and you are just one step away from getting placed in the company. To clear this round, one needs to remain very natural and answer the questions in a polite and spontaneous manner. The basic purpose of conducting an HR round is to check various personality traits of a candidate such as communication skills, listening skills, fluency of speaking, level of patience etc. Know more about KPIT HR Interview Questions here. Some of the commonly asked questions are:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What is the profession of your father?
- What are your strength and weakness?
- What do you know about this organization?
- What is your dream job?
KPIT Recruitment Process – Required Documents:
The documents that you require for a KPIT recruitment process are mentioned below. Candidates who don’t have these documents shall not be allowed to appear for the KPIT selection process. Make sure you have all the required documents.
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Graduation/Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (License/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs
How can FACE Prep help you crack the KPIT recruitment process?
FACE Prep has emerged as a leading training organization. It has helped a number of students to get placed in KPIT Technologies by providing them training both online and offline. We make sure to provide you the access to correct information about the placement papers and the interview rounds. The links mentioned below will help you prepare for the KPIT recruitment process and crack the rounds successfully,