In this article, you will find further details about a Mindtree Opening – Mindtree Off-Campus Drive 2019 through Mindtree Careers, AMCAT exam and eLitmus exam. The candidates who want to crack a job should be good at Quantitative Aptitude, Logical skills, Verbal as well as IT skills. Apart from this, a good English proficiency is also required.
Table of Contents
Mindtree Limited is a multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bengaluru, India and New Jersey, USA. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 19,000 employees with annual revenue of $846 million.
The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, enterprise application integration, and enterprise resource planning, with more than 339 active clients and 43 offices in over 17 countries, as of 31 July 2018. Its largest operations are in India and major markets are the United States and Europe. Time after time, Mindtree hosts Mindtree careers for freshers 2018 through AMCAT. Here are the details of Mindtree Openings for the role of Software Engineer 2018.
Mindtree Off-Campus Drive 2019 – Details
|Name of the company||Mindtree|
|Position Offered||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||Everyone is eligible to apply. Later you will receive the invitation for the test and interview based on the Mindtree’s internal eligibility criteria.|
|Salary Offered||2,75,000 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||–|
|How to Apply||Click here to apply|
Mindtree has not mentioned the eligibility criteria. But later it will screen the students based on their internal eligibility criteria and the shortlisted students will get the invites for the assessment and interview. But the general criteria on which Mindtree is expected to shortlist the students is as follows.
- 2019 batch
- Good academics (65% and above in Xth/ XIIth and Graduation / PG aggregate)
Job Description / Details
- Mindtree has a vision on the Mindtree Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements.
- Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode.
- Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
- While at Mindtree Kalinga for your 3-month learning program, you will receive a stipend of Rs. 21,100 per month (Rs. 6,000 would be auto-deducted monthly while at Kalinga for your stay and unlimited laundry).
- Upon successful completion of your learning program, you will receive Rs. 12,000 as relocation expenses to your new work location.
- A service agreement of Rs. 2 lakhs for 2 years from your date of joining will be in effect.
Mindtree off campus drive Pattern and Syllabus
Mindtree conducts a three-level assessment to select candidates. It is as follows:
- Aptitude assessment (online evaluation at interview venue – logical, quantitative, English)
- Business communication
proficiency check (spoken & written ability)
- Face to face Technical interview
- Face to face Personal interview
The syllabus for the assessment and interview process is expected to be as follows. The syllabus is not officially shared by Mindtree. This syllabus is deduced based on their previous off campus drives.
Quantitative Aptitude Test Syllabus
The Quantitative Test will assess the mathematical ability of a candidate. Expected topics are as follows and you can practice aptitude questions here – Practice now
- HCF and LCM
- Numbers, Decimal Fractions and Power
- Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutation and Combination
- Time Speed and Distance
- Profit and Loss
Logical Reasoning Test Syllabus
The Logical Test will assess the logical reasoning ability of a candidate. Some of the most expected topics can be as given below and you can practice them here – Practice Logical reasoning questions
- Coding deductive logic
- Data Sufficiency, Directional Sense, Logical Word Sequence
- Objective Reasoning
- Selection decision tables
- Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
- Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
- Logical word sequence
- Data sufficiency
English Verbal Test Syllabus
The English Test will assess the verbal English ability of a candidate. This section becomes easier only on good amount of practice (Link to practice – Click here) Expected topics are:
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Improvement and Construction
- Reading Comprehension
Technical Interview Syllabus
The basic knowledge you need to possess to be shortlisted for Mindtree are
technical concepts like memory, server, CPU, Network, IP address and more. Any prior experience/ certifications in IT/Digital infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
Mindtree generally conducts its assessments through AMCAT. We also suggest you go through some of the most asked AMCAT Test questions given in the below links.
Additional useful links: