Difference between C and Java:
- No 'sizeof' and 'typedef' in java.
- Data types like 'struct' and 'union' are not available in java.
- Keywords like auto, extern, register, signed, unsigned are not present in Java.
- Explicit pointer type is not present.
- Java doesn't have a preprocessor. So it cannot use #define, #ifdef, #include etc
- Functions with no arguments must be declared with empty parenthesis and not 'void' keyword, which is allowed in C.
- Adds labeled break and continue statements in Java.
- Adds new operators such as >>> and 'instanceof' in Java.