Table of Contents
Reliance Recruitment Process
This article will focus on the Reliance Recruitment Process, the rounds in Reliance Campus Recruitment, Job roles, and CTC, Reliance Eligibility Criteria, and also Reliance Placement Papers, and Reliance Interview Questions.
About the Company – Reliance Industries
Reliance Industries Limited also known as RIL is India’s biggest private division endeavor. After the government Controlled Indian Oil Corporation, Reliance Industries became the second largest company in India on the grounds of market capitalization and revenue. Thus this organization is the dream company for a lot of engineering graduates. The company was first founded in 1977 by Dhirubhai Ambani and is now headed by Mukesh Ambani with its headquarters in Mumbai. Therefore the Reliance Recruitment Process has an importance in itself.
Reliance Industries holds the record for the highest revenue in the private sector and are responsible for around 5% of the country’s total revenues which consists of only custom and excise duty.
Apart from the company’s core businesses which include petrochemical, refining, natural resources, oil and gas, Reliance Industries also hire for textiles, retail business, telecommunications and SEZ development (Special Economic Zone).
Reliance Industries is a well-established company not just in India but it is spread worldwide thereby increasing the increasing the job opportunities for aspirants. This year Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd has hired 5,31,250 freshers with an average package of Rs 3.75 F + 15% V + LB
Reliance Recruitment Process – Eligibility Criteria
- Min 60% in 10th and 12th
- 60 percent/ 6.5 CGPA or above in B.E./B.Tech.
- Year Gap of not more than 1 year.
- There should not be any active backlogs
- Degree in any of the mentioned engineering subjects. –
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering with Bioinformatics
- B.Tech – Information Technology
- B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Reliance Recruitment Process – Job Role and CTC
|GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee)||5.85LPA
|Process engineer||7.09 LPA
|IT Associate ||3.5 LPA
** salary negotiations are not entertained by RIL
Reliance Recruitment Process – Rounds
The Reliance Recruitment Process is divided into three categories namely:
1. Aptitude Test
Aptitude round is first round used in Reliance Recruitment Process. Aptitude tests are a standout amongst the most ordinarily utilized evaluations in estimating competitors’ appropriateness for a job. This most ordinarily utilized arrangement of intellectual tests incorporates – unique/theoretical thinking, verbal thinking, and numerical thinking. Check here – Reliance Placement Papers
Therefore for a person trying to find a job in Reliance Industries limited, this is the initial step of the stepping stool that one would need to move without a doubt, and for that, you would need to plan for these exams explicitly.
Use the following links to learn and practice for your aptitude test:
2. Technical Written Test
Candidates who have passed the first round i.e. aptitude written test are only eligible for the second stage i.e. technical round. Core companies conduct specialized tests as a piece of their determination strategy. These Reliance Recruitment Process tests incorporate specialized inquiries on specific areas of the engineering specialization, for example, electronics, mechanical, civil, finance (MBA), accounting, and so forth. These tests measure your specialized abilities and subject learning. People with a firm establishment in the essentials of their subjects perform well on these tests.
This test mainly incorporates:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Coding Questions(In Computer Engineering Domain)
Therefore this round is a must for all the engineering graduates aspiring for a core technical job in RIL. Generally speaking, the dimension of the paper is moderate to extreme. Just those applicants who clear the composed exam will fit the bill for the following round. So for enhancing your skills follow the following link and increase your chances of getting placed.
Get more details on Reliance Placement Papers
3. Technical and HR Interview
A technical interview normally includes questions that are explicit to the job you have applied for. Personal interviews of Reliance Recruitment process are commonly used to evaluate contender for specialized job positions, (for example, occupations in IT, Engineering and Science), as opposed to for general alumni plans.
Here are a few tips to prepare for the HR round:
- Read thoroughly about the company and prepare well for questions like “why RIL?”, “what attracts you most about this company?”
- Be optimistics and diplomatic/neutral
- Stay legal/moral
- Stay calm and actively listen to what the interviewer is asking
Get more details on Reliance Interview Questions.
Reliance Recruitment Process –Documents Required
- 10/12th mark sheets
- Graduation and post graduation certificates
- Copies of your latest resume
- Two passport size photographs (recent)
- Copies of your reference list
- Certificates of extracurricular activities that might be helpful in the job
- Original and copies of the photo identity proof