Robert Bosch recruitment process for on-campus and off-campus drives is given here. This is the latest selection process followed by Robert Bosch. This article will go through details like the eligibility criteria, bosch test pattern, syllabus, marking scheme, documents required and policies.
About the company
Robert Bosch is one of the highly reputed companies that anyone would love to get recruited into. The Bosch group in India has over 31000 associates, which clearly shows how well desired jobs are there in the company. Robert Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services for Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group consists of different brands which target many individual markets, and whose products and services improve customer experiences.
Robert Bosch Recruitment Process – Eligibility Criteria
Academic and Graduation Criteria
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% in their 10th, 12th to sit for Robert Bosch recruitment process.
- A candidate must have obtained 65% in their Graduation to sit for bosch hiring process.
- A candidate must not have any backlogs at the time he/she sits for Robert Bosch Selection Process.
- A candidate should have a B.E/B.Tech degree specialized in CSE/IT/Mech/EEE/ECE.
Robert Bosch Required Skills
- The candidate should have a good command over the English language. The job requires a certain communication level between the clients an hence expects the aspirant to have good communication skills.
- The candidate should be a team worker.
- Should understand the professional environment well and be ready to get in sync with it.
Robert Bosch Selection Process
Robert Bosch recruitment process consists of 3 rounds in total. They are:
1) Written/online Round
2) Technical Interview
3) HR interview
The above rounds essentially take place in the Robert Bosch Selection process.
Robert Bosch Test Pattern
Below table shows the Robert Bosch question pattern. The written/online test of Rober Bosch consists of 60 questions from Aptitude and Technical sections with the time allotted for exam being 60 minutes. The Bosch hiring process follows this pattern as of now.
Number of questions
Robert Bosch Syllabus
Now that you know the Robert Bosch exam pattern, you must know the syllabus for the same. For clearing the Robert Bosch placement process, your basic aptitude skills should be good enough. Gain some practice for the aptitude section here.
- Boats and streams
- Profit & Loss
- Time, speed and distance
- Time & Work
- Permutation & Combination
Verbal Ability Syllabus:
- Fill in the Blank
Documents Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Candidate’s Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- any government issued Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- Latest and professional looking passport sized Photograph
- Latest updated Resume
Robert Bosch Recruitment Policies
- The candidate should be willing to work for a minimum period of 1 year from the date of joining.
- Only Freshers are eligible for the Robert Bosch campus placements.
- The candidate should be flexible to work anytime according to the requirement.
- Any candidate who attended the Robert Bosch recruitment process in the last 6 months is ineligible to apply.