Table of Contents
Samsung Recruitment Process
Samsung offers a decent workplace which is open and furthermore encourages sharing of the one of a kind learning and aptitude that every individual brings. While working with Samsung you’ll get a chance to create frontline innovations that push the limits of what’s possible. So working at Samsung is a dream for every graduate. The motive of this article is to make you understand the Samsung Recruitment Process.
About The Company – Samsung
Samsung is the largest South Korean multinational company with its headquarters in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses. Notable Samsung industrial subsidiaries include Samsung Electronics, Samsung Heavy Industries, Samsung Engineering, and Samsung C&T.
- Seoul, South Korea
- Founder – Lee Byung-Chul
- Chairman – Lee Kun-hee
Samsung career can be started by passing the exam conducted by Samsung Group known as GSAT ( Global Samsung Aptitude Test). It is the first step of the Samsung Recruitment Process. The details of Samsung Recruitment Process are mentioned below.
|Job Role||CTC||Required Skills|
|R & D Engineer||8 LPA||Programming Skills – well versed in C/C++/Core Java.
Strong understanding of Data Structures, Advanced Algorithms,
Problem Solving & Debugging Skills
- Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
- Develop software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards.
- Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within the deadline.
- Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
- Initiative to propose patentable ideas/improvements in tools/process.
Samsung Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria required for the Samsung Recruitment Process for Freshers:
- The student must have secured 70% throughout his/her academics.
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MS/ MTech students are eligible to apply.
- ECE/ CS/ IT/ EEE/ IS/ E&I/ Instrumentation/ Telecom stream students can apply.
- No backlog at the time of applying.
- The candidate should be from one of the top engineering colleges.
- Programming Skills – well versed in C/C++/Core Java.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of Data Structures, Advanced Algorithms, Problem Solving & Debugging Skills.
Samsung Recruitment and Selection Process
Samsung Recruitment Process is conducted every year to select new candidates. The Samsung selection process consists of 4 rounds. A candidate needs to qualify all the four rounds to get the final placement offer from the company. Following are the four rounds that a candidate will face during the Samsung Selection Process.
- Global Samsung Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Global Samsung Aptitude Test
Samsung career can be started by passing the special exam conducted by Samsung known as GSAT (Global Samsung Aptitude Test). It is the first step of the Samsung Recruitment Process. GSAT consist of 50 aptitude questions which have to be completed in 1 hour or 60 minutes. Along with the aptitude questions, there will be some Reasoning questions, to test your logical power.
Section 1: It checks the Quantitative ability comprising of Data Interpretation (pie chart, bar chart, line graph), percentage, profit and loss, time and work etc. During this test, Samsung checks the data interpretation skill of a candidate.
Section 2: It checks the reasoning ability which includes puzzles.
This defines the general aptitude test during Samsung selection procedure. Try FacePrep’s Aptipedia to revise concepts and practice questions for the test.
Written Technical Test – Coding Test
This test will test a candidate’s overall programming skill. Try FacePrep’s PROcoder to upgrade your programming skills. The test goes on for about 3 hours and is a crucial part of the Samsung Recruitment Process:
- Java, consisting of questions from multi-threading, collections, android etc.
- C/C++, consisting of 20 questions from C/C++, data structures and operating systems.
Here questions based on projects, static variable, static function, semaphore, and conceptual questions will be asked. The candidate must be sound in his respective stream subject as well.
Here Samsung tests the communication skill, personality traits and general knowledge of the candidate.
Samsung Off Campus Drive – How to apply?
Samsung often conducts off campus drives across major cities in the country. Follow the below steps to apply for Samsung Off Campus drive. The Samsung recruitment process for off campus drive is almost similar to the campus procedure but its good to check before going for the drive.
- Go to the Samsung official site www.samsung.com
- Click on Careers.
- Enter your desired designation and location.
- Click on Search Job.
- Apply for suitable jobs.
- Keep checking the page for updated jobs.
Samsung Placement Drive 2019
To apply for the Samsung Placement Drive 2019 the candidates can go through the Samsung Off-campus Drive Registration Process. The candidates can register through the link provided. Once you have successfully enrolled your name in the Samsung Application Form then you can wait for a reply from the Samsung company. The date of interview will be mentioned in the mail. Before applying you should ensure that you met all the eligibility criteria required.
Samsung Recruitment Process – Documents Required
The following documents are required to be carried for Samsung Recruitment Process.
- All your SSLC and HSC mark sheets are required to be produced whenever asked during the Samsung Recruitment Process
- Graduation and Post graduation all years certificates.
- Latest updated resume.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Any photo ID proof ( PAN Card, Passport, Election ID, Aadhar Card..)