SAP Labs recruitment process for freshers is given below in detail. Mostly the SAP company will recruit candidates from various colleges through off-campus drives and referral drives. It is very important for all the SAP aspirants to be aware of the SAP Recruitment Process.
Table of Contents
About The Company- SAP Labs
Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world. SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide range of Web-enabled solutions. For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job Roles Offered for Freshers
SAP Labs mostly hires freshers for the role of Software Developer. The details of this role are given below.
CTC and Service Agreement
Eligibility and Skills Required
7LPA – 8 LPA
SAP Recruitment Process and Test Pattern
SAP Labs mainly hires candidates from on-campus drives and off-campus recruitments. The hiring process is given below.
SAP On-Campus Recruitment Process and Test Pattern
SAP conducts campus placement drives in several colleges. They place a lot of importance to leadership, communication and innovation skills. Try to develop these skills while in college and have proof that showcases these skills. You should meet the prerequisites mentioned in the eligibility criteria and the skills required.
After having these prerequisites, these are the following rounds that SAP conducts for the SAP on-campus recruitment process.
- Online test – The Online test in the SAP recruitment process consist of 25 aptitude questions and 2-3 coding questions. The online test is a screening round. Questions asked in the test are quantitative ability questions and logical reasoning questions, along with coding questions.
- Technical Interview – The SAP recruitment process consists of 2 technical interview rounds. The technical interview questions are asked from subjects like SQL, C, C++, Java, Data Structures, Operating Systems etc.
- Managerial Interview – There will be 1 managerial interview round in the SAP Recruitment Process. The managerial round questions are subjective opinions on current affairs. In this round, the interviewer is trying to assess the thinking process and hence you need to answer carefully.
- HR Interview – The final round in the SAP Recruitment Process is the HR interview. This interview is to see if the candidate fits into the company culture. General HR questions will be asked to test your communication skills and work ethics.
SAP Off-Campus Recruitment Process and Test Pattern
The Off-campus recruitment process is spread across 3 rounds. These are:
- Online test – The SAP Off-Campus Recruitment Process consists of an online test round. The online test consists of MCQ questions based on verbal ability and technical questions. 2–3 coding questions are also asked.
- Technical interviews – The topics you have to concentrate on the technical interview for the SAP Off-Campus Recruitment Process are Java, Operating System, Coding etc.
- Managerial interview – The Managerial interview in the SAP Off-Campus REcruitment Process is also technical in nature. For instance, the candidate would be asked to create an algorithm based on a given criteria.
SAP accepts applications for SAP Off-Campus Recruitment Process from various portals. But the best way to turn the application to an offer is through a recommendation or referral. The other ways to apply are through their careers page or LinkedIn.
For information regarding the SAP off-campus recruitment process
- Go to SAP official website – www.sap.com/india
- On the top of the page, you can find the About option. Click on it.
- Go for Careers option.
- Search for the new openings.
- Apply for the jobs.
SAP Labs Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
The eligibility criteria required to attend SAP Recruitment Process is:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA in any discipline from any of the recognized university in India.
- No gap should exist between the education. If not only one year is permissible.
- Should have 60% and above in the academics of 10th standard and Intermediate.
- 60% aggregate marks in graduation or post graduation.
- Contenders who are with backlogs are not suitable to apply for the SAP Off Campus Drive. Aspirants have to mention the details about the academics while filling the application form.
SAP Labs Required Skills
The skill set required for the SAP Software Developer are:
- Should be a cross-cultural awareness with strong team play.
- Great attention to details with strong communication skills.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the desire to work in a team environment.
- Able to work in pressure conditions by managing all the activities.
SAP Labs Salary for Freshers
Once after the SAP Recruitment Process, applicants who got selected for the applied vacancies will receive an impressive salary and best in the industry. The salary structure will change according to the rules of the organization and their performance in the job.
Documents Required (Original and Photocopies)
While attending the SAP Off-Campus Recruitment drive the aspirants have to bring the following documents,
- One updated Resume.
- Passport size photos.
- All the original documents of the education.
- An Id proof issued by the government.