Table of Contents
Siemens Recruitment Process
This article will give the aspiring candidates information on the Siemens Recruitment Process for freshers who want to start their careers in this reputed IT industry. Here you can find information on Job Roles and CTC, Siemens Eligibility Criteria, Siemens Campus Selection Procedure, and Siemens Off Campus Drive and document required during Siemens campus recruitment process. You can also get more preparation done by checking this article on Siemens Placement Papers – Test Pattern, Syllabus, and Questions. Also, prepare for Siemens Interview Questions for clearing Siemens Recruitment process with confidence.
About the Company – Siemens
Siemens is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 372,000 people worldwide and reported global revenue of around €83 billion in 2017 according to its earnings release.
Job Role and CTC Offered
|Software Engineer||5 LPA + (50k after 6 Months)||B.Tech (CSE, IT and other CSE related branches only)
% in X and XII – 60%
CGPA in Pursuing Degree –7.5% & above
% in UG (for PGs) – 7.5 CGPA
No Standing Arrears.
Siemens Eligibility Criteria
Siemens Campus Recruitment Process is one of the toughest hiring processes in the IT industry. This company has high expectations from its employees. In order to sit for the Siemens hiring process, the candidate must clear the eligibility criteria that they have decided.
- Eligible B.Tech branches (CSE, IT and other CSE related branches only)
- The candidate should have obtained a percentage of 60 in their X and XII.
- The candidate should have obtained an aggregate cgpa of 7.5 and above in their University exams.
- No standing arrears while applying for Siemens hiring process.
Siemens Recruitment Process
Siemens is a product based company and is the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branches abroad. To get into this company, an aspirant needs to clear all rounds of the Siemens Recruitment Process which comprises of the following:
- Online Technical Test
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Online Technical Test
According to the latest Siemens Recruitment Process, the company, after shortlisting candidates based on the resumes conducts an Online Technical Test which is a crucial parameter to shortlist candidates according to their computer and coding skills. You can upgrade your Technical skills through Faceprep’s PROCODER to get an edge over your competitors.
- 30 Technical Questions
- Time allotted is 30 minutes
- Based on C programming language
- High difficulty level questions
Online Aptitude Test
The Online Aptitude Test that takes place in the second test of the Siemens Recruitment Process consists of aptitude questions from Quantitative ability, Verbal Ability, and Logical Reasoning. Practice all these sections through Faceprep’s APTIPEDIA. This test analyses a candidates accuracy and logical skills which are prerequisites for a job offer in Siemens.
- 24 Aptitude based questions
- Time allotted is 18 minutes
- Easy level questions but time management is crucial
Check the full pattern and syllabus here – Siemens Placement Papers
Technical and HR Interview
The Technical Interview is a face to face interview for Siemens Recruitment Process and is followed by the HR Interview. A candidate is only allowed to attend these two interviews if he/she is shortlisted after the Online Tests (Technical and Aptitude). Check this article for how to crack Siemens Interview – Siemens Interview Questions
Siemens Off-Campus Drives
Siemens often conduct an off-campus drive for freshers for the role of Software Developer. The eligibility is the same as Siemens campus recruitment process but make sure you always check the eligibility before hitting the apply button.
The Siemens hiring process for the off-campus drive is,
- Written Test – Aptitude and Technical
- Technical and HR Interview
How to apply for Siemens Off-Campus Drive?
- Go to Siemens official website – Siemens India
- Click on ‘Job and Career’ section on the main page. Here is the direct link – Siemens Jobs India
- Click on “Apply for Jobs in India” on the next page.
- Fill out the required information and click on ‘View Jobs’
- Check the available positions and hit apply if you find anything relevant.
- Fill the form with all details and submit.
- Keep checking the portal for aupdated job opportunities.
Siemens Hiring Process – Documents Required
- Your SSC Mark sheet is required to be produced whenever asked during the Siemens Recruitment Process. Always keep both soft and hard copies with you.
- Your HSC/Diploma Mark Sheets required to be produced whenever asked during the Siemens Hiring Process. Always keep both soft and hard copies with you.
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets.
- Any Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) issued by the Central/State Government of India of the candidate.
- Latest Passport sized photograph of the candidate
- Updated Resume of the candidate