Tata Elxsi Recruitment process, exam pattern, and syllabus are given in detail below. Knowing the Tata Elxsi placement process is very important if you attending the Tata Elxsi drive on campus/off campus.
About Tata Elxsi Company
Tata Elxsi is amongst the world’s leading providers of design and technology services for product engineering and solutions across industries including Broadcast, Communications, and Automotive.
Tata Elxsi provides technology consulting, new product design, development, and testing services. Tata Elxsi also provides solutions and services for emerging technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Mobility, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence.
Tata Elxsi Recruitment Process
TATA ELXSI hires freshers for the following two roles – Software Engineer and Embedded Engineer. The recruitment process for these roles is as shown below. The salary package offered by Tata Elxsi is 3.50 LPA.
1) Written/online test: The duration of this round is 90 minutes. The detailed pattern and syllabus for this round are given below in this article. The questions in this round are very simple but you need to keep track of time in order to answer the maximum number of questions. You can now practice for Tata Elxsi written/online test section wise.
2) Technical Interview: In this round, questions would be asked based on the profile you have applied for. Students who have applied for Embedded Engineer role would be asked questions from subjects of his interest (Core subjects like Networking, Digital logic design, EDC, Microcontroller etc). Students who have applied for Software Engineer role would be tested on their programming skills (on subjects like C, C++, JAVA etc). Questions based on your resume/CV will also be asked.
3) HR Interview: This is the final round of the recruitment process. Your communication skills are tested during the HR interview.
Tata Elxsi Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for Tata Elxsi drive is as follows
1) Bachelor’s degree holders 2018 batch from the following streams
a) Electronics and Communication (ECE)
b) Electronics and Electrical (EEE)
c) Computer Science (CS)
d) Information Technology (IT)
e) Information Science (IS)
2) 80% and above in 10th and 12th /Diploma.
3) 70% and above in B.Tech/B.E
4) Students must have cleared all papers / Subjects in B.Tech course in a single attempt in each of the semesters.
5) There should not be any backlog in any of the semesters.
Tata Elxsi written/online test pattern
The Tata Elxsi test pattern is as below. This is the latest Tata Elxsi pattern followed.
|Section||Number of questions||Time duration (In minutes)|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35||35 mins|
|Verbal Ability||25||25 mins|
|Technical MCQ’s||30||30 mins|
*The technical MCQ’s section would differ based on the role you select. If you apply for Software Engineer role, you would get questions based on programming. While if you apply for Embedded Engineer role, you will get questions based on concepts from your core subjects. The syllabus for each of these is given below.
Important things to know about TATA ELXSI test pattern
1) Tata Elxsi test is conducted on Merittrac platform.
2) There is no sectional timing. Firstly, you can attempt any section you are comfortable with and then answer the remaining sections. But the overall duration of the test would be 90 minutes.
3) There is no negative marking. You can attempt all the questions.
4) There is a sectional cut-off. This means you need to correctly answer a minimum number of questions in each of the sections, in order to clear the written/online test. So do not spend too much of time in answering one section.
Tata Elxsi Test Syllabus
The syllabus for Tata Elxsi recruitment process is as follows. This the syllabus according to latest Tata Elxsi drive.
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning|
Percentages and Profit & Loss
(for Embedded Engineer role)
Problems on Star to Delta and Delta to Star conversion
Transistor-Transistor Logic & CMOS
Simplification of the given boolean equation
Basic C programming questions [MCQs]
Microprocessor or Microcontroller
Digital communications etc.
(for Software Engineer role)
|Basics of C, C++, Java, and basics of DS and Algorithm|
FACE Prep TATA ELXSI Success Stories
FACE Prep students have successfully landed a job through TATA Elxsi Off-Campus drive facilitated by FACE Prep. We are very happy for all of you and we owe this success to your hard work and perseverance.