TCS has recently opened applications for its TCS Ion CCQT (Common Corporate Qualifier Test). This is a pre-qualifier test for students to get exposed to various top radar corporates looking to hire students.
What is TCS Ion CCQT Exam?
- TCS CCQT (Common Corporate Qualifier Test) is a qualification assessment which tests your skills and gets you listed in the top corporates.
- The test evaluates your knowledge and its application in areas that matter to top MNCs.
- Qualifying this test can mean that you get to attend placement hiring of a large number of corporates in the next 12 months.
TCS CCQT Exam Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for TCS ion CCQT exam is as given below.
- Final years – 2019 passouts
- Pre-final Year – 2020 passouts
- Fresh Graduates – 2018 passouts
TCS CCQT Exam Date & Fee
- Exam Date: 17th March 2019
- Last day to register: 3rd March 2019
- Exam fee: Rs. 1199/- per test
TCS CCQT Exam Registration
Here are the steps to register for TCS CCQT exam.
- Click here to visit the TCS Ion website.
- Scroll down and click on “Buy Now” in the TCS iON Qualifier – Common Corporate Qualifier Test product page.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or register as a new user.
- Go to “My Cart”, proceed to check-out and buy the product.
TCS CCQT Exam Details
TCS Ion CCQT test is a 2-Stage assessment for college students and job seekers to qualify and get their profile shared with top corporates.
Stage 1 of TCS CCQT
The first stage consists of two parts.
|Section||Number of questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 Questions||30|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Questions||30|
|English Language||30 Questions||30|
|General Awareness||30 Questions||30|
Part 2: This is a optional section. Students willing to pursue a career in IT industry are recommended to take this section as it might increase your opportunities of getting into an IT company.
|Section||Number of questions|
|Programming Concepts||15 Questions|
|Coding section||1 Question|
|Blockchain Concepts||30 Questions|
The languages available during the coding section are C, C++, Java, Python and Pearl. This optional section is for 110 marks.
Candidates attempting the optional section on IT (Programming Concepts and Coding), will also have an option to attempt Blockchain Concepts.
- This assessment is conducted in TCS iON assessment centers spread across multiple cities. the available centers are given in the below section.
- Only the candidates who qualify in Stage 1 will be eligible for Stage 2.
Stage 2 of TCS CCQT
This stage consists of a video-based assessment to test your communication, behavioral and soft skills. This assessment should be completed on a laptop/desktop with video recording capability. Questions will be asked online and candidates will have to record their response in the given time.
|Number of questions||Time given|
Candidates who qualify in stage 1 will be intimated separately about the deadline and process for submitting this video-based assessment.