TCS has released its application for TCS Ninja recruitment which is also called as TCS National Qualifier test (TCS NQT) on June 7th, 2019. TCS Ninja recruitment is open for all 2020 graduates across India. TCS NQT has been one of the most awaited recruitments this year. This article discusses TCS Ninja/TCS NQT recruitment process, exam dates, eligibility criteria, application, and TCS Ninja exam pattern
TCS Ninja Recruitment process for TCS NQT 2019
TCS Ninja NQT Online test would happen nation-wide on 3rd & 4th August 2019 and the interviews would begin from 9th August onwards. The last date to apply for TCS Ninja NQT is 24th July 2019 11:59 PM. If you haven’t applied yet, then do it now. The link and procedure to apply are given in the section ‘How to apply for TCS Ninja -2019’.
TCS Ninja job role
TCS is hiring freshers in the name of TCS NQT for Trainee Engineer Role.
TCS Ninja salary package
TCS Ninja package for freshers is 3.36 – 3.6 LPA.
TCS Ninja Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja recruitment process is as follows:
Year of Passing: Batch of 2020
Qualification: Full-Time Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA-2020 YOP
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – All Specializations
- M.Sc – Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines
Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
Backlogs: A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
Academic Gap Criteria: the Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
Academic Course Completion: All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be completed within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
How to apply for TCS Ninja 2019
1) Click here to apply for TCS Ninja National qualifier test (TCS NQT).
2) Now click on Register button and this will take you to TCS NextStep.
3) Select IT category and fill in your details accordingly in the registration form. For a more detailed procedure, refer this link – TCS Nextstep registration process.
4) Now sign in with CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id.
5) Fill the TCS Application Form & Submit.
6) Click on ‘Apply for Drive‘ post successful submission.
Please Note :
- Only students who have applied for the drive before the deadline and meet all the stated eligibility criteria will get their hall tickets.
- Only students who have received their hall tickets can take up the National Qualifier Test.
- Students will start receiving their hall tickets from 31st July 2019.
TCS Ninja Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Refer this link to know about TCS Ninja pattern and syllabus – TCS Ninja Exam Pattern and TCS Ninja Syllabus 2019 | Faceprep
How to prepare for TCS Ninja
You have less than a month to prepare for the Recruitment. If you want to get a job in TCS then it’s high time you start preparing. Here are some useful links which contains TCS recruitment test questions.
- TCS Ninja Aptitude Questions
- TCS Ninja English Questions
- TCS Ninja Programming Questions
- TCS Ninja Coding Questions
TCS Ninja Recruitment Process FAQs
TCS NQT is a test conducted by TCS to recruit freshers across the nation. This is a National test and hence would happen on the same date to everyone.
TCS offers 3.36 to 3.6 LPA for freshers who get recruited through TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
Yes, TCS has recruited freshers in the name of TCS Ninja in the year 2018. In the year 2019, it is referred to as TCS NQT. The only difference is in terms of the number of questions in the exam pattern.