TCS has now announced its most awaited TCS off campus drive for 2019 passouts. TCS off campus drive (TCS NQT 2019) dates, registration process, pattern, and syllabus are discussed here.
Table of Contents
TCS off campus drive 2019- Important Dates
Important dates you need to know regarding TCS off campus drive for 2019 batch is given below. Click here to apply now.
|Registration Starts||25th May 2019|
|Registration Closes||10th June 2019|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||14th June 2019|
|Exam Date||16th June 2019|
|TCS Joining Date||Not informed Yet. Once you get an Offer Letter, you would need to finish courses in TCS Xplore (Access will be given), Basis the completion and scores, you will be issued your Joining Letter.|
TCS off campus drive 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The detail eligibility criteria for TCS off campus for 2019 batch is in the below table.
Important Note: Students who appeared for the test last year but couldn’t clear the test are all also eligible.
|Year of Passout||Batch of 2019|
|Qualification||Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 YOP|
|Eligible Streams from UG/PG||All Engineering Streams.|
|Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc||MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
|%Criteria||60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG|
|Backlogs||1 Active Backlog.(To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)|
|Gap Criteria||Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years|
Things to consider before applying for TCS off campus drive
- Once you get an Offer Letter, you would need to finish courses in TCS Xplore (Access will be given), Basis the completion and scores, you will be issued your Joining Letter.
- If you are currently working, and have a notice period to serve, then TCS will not extend the DOJ.
TCS off campus drive – Registration Process
How to apply or register for TCS off campus drive is given below step by step. Follow these to complete TCS off campus 2019 registration.
Step1: Visit TCS careers
Click here to Register for TCS off campus drive. Now click on the “Register” button.
Step2: Fill in your details
Now you will be redirected to the below-shown page.
For new candidates:
Now, if you have not applied for TCS drives previously or have never registered on TCS NextStep, then you need to register now. To know about the NextStep registration process, click here. The step by step process is given.
TCS off campus 2019 results will be sent to your registered email id. So hence carefully fill in your details.
For old candidates:
You can directly login with your email/reference id and password in the NextStep portal to apply for the drive.
Step3: Your Registration is successful
You will receive an SMS from TCS regarding your successful registration. The text will contain user id and password which are required to download the hall ticket.
TCS off campus drive – Test Pattern Details
The test pattern for TCS recruitment 2019 is given below. This is the pattern given by TCS officially.
|Section||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
Once you clear the TCS online test, then students will be called for personal interview. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually. Know more about TCS off campus drive exam pattern
TCS off campus drive – Syllabus
The syllabus for TCS off campus drive 2019 is given section-wise in the below table. This is the syllabus followed by TCS in its latest recruitment process which happened in September.
TCS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number system
- HCF & LCM
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Time & Work, Percentages
- Permutation & Combination
- Profit & Loss
- Series & Progression
- Blood Relations
- Algebra, Averages
- Clocks & Calendar
Prepare for TCS Quantitative Aptitude section – Previous year TCS aptitude questions with solutions are given here.
TCS Verbal Ability Syllabus
TCS Verbal ability questions will be based on Sentence Completion (Closet Test). You can practice these questions here.
TCS Programming Concepts Syllabus
Iteration, recursion, procedural vs OOp.
C Language: call by value/reference, basic and derived data types, storage class, scope and visibility, basics of pointers, basic header files, library functions, branching and looping, command line arguments, user-defined functions.
Basic search algorithms, basic sort algorithms (tree traversal, dynamic programming, etc)
Array, Stack, Queue, List (tree, hash table, etc)
TCS Coding Syllabus
Practice TCS Coding questions with solutions for TCS off campus drive. While you practice, keep in mind the below instructions given by TCS officials.
1) Only One question, 20 minutes.
2) Choice of C / C++ / Java / Perl / Python 2.7.
3) Provided an IDE to debug.
4) For Java, the class name should be named Maze.
5) Input to the program either through STDIN / Command line arguments, as per the instructions.
6) Program should write the output to STDOUT.
7) Public and private test cases based evaluation.
Points to note
1) While printing the output no leading or trailing spaces should be printed.
2) Other than the required output, no other text should be printed.
3) If the output is a number, no leading sign must be printed unless it is a negative number.
4) No scientific notation (3.9265E + 2).
5) All floating point numbers must contain that many decimal places as mentioned in the question.
How to Prepare for TCS Off campus drive 2019
To prepare for TCS off campus drive, FACE Prep is the best place. We have all the updated information regarding the drive. Our free resources can help you crack the drive easily.
- TCS Test Pattern & Syllabus for TCS off campus drive
- TCS Aptitude Questions
- TCS English Questions
- TCS Programming Mcqs
- TCS Coding Questions
- TCS Interview Questions
TCS off campus drive FAQs
To register for the Off Campus Drive, Click Here to fill the form.
Your candidature for the TCS TNQT Off Campus Drive of 2019 will be considered only after completing the below mentioned steps:
- Successful Registration in https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Successfully Submission of Application Form, It is mandatory to Click on “Apply For Drive”.
Your candidature for the TCS Off Campus Drive of 2019 will be considered only after completing the below mentioned steps:
- Successful Registration & filling the Application form in https://nextstep.tcs.com Clicking on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Only Short listed candidates who meet the TCS Eligibility criteria will receive Hall Tickets.
- Hall tickets will be sent out after the Last date of Registration for the Off Campus Drive.
Once your Hall Ticket is generated, please check your Hall Ticket for the documents you need to carry for the Off Campus Test.
If you have wrongly created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile under ‘IT’ once again using your alternate email ID.
The results of the Off Campus Test will be sent to your registered email ID.