Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process for Freshers 2018 - FACE Prep
Published on 15 Sep 2018
Tech Mahindra Recruitment
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process was revised in 2017. In this article, you will find the all the latest information related to Tech Mahindra Recruitment - About Tech Mahindra, Job
Roles, CTC and service agreement, Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process, Eligibility Criteria, Tech Mahindra Recruitment policies, Documents required, Tech Mahindra Pattern, Tech Mahindra Syllabus, Tech Mahindra Interview Question etc for applying to Tech Mahindra Recruitment Procedure.
About The Company - Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of Information Technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.7 billion company with over 113,550 employees across 90 countries. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Tech Mahindra is one of the major recruiters of freshers from engineering colleges across India. With many students showing interest in the Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process, the competition is high and it is very difficult to crack the exam. One of the smartest ways to approach the Tech Mahindra Hiring process is by solving Mock Tests
Job roles offered by Tech Mahindra
The job roles offered by Tech Mahindra for freshers is:
|Associate Systems Engineer||2.47 LPA on training and 3.07 LPA on|
completion of the probation period
2 Years service agreement
|Good understanding of operating|
systems(OS), computer fundamentals.
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Tech Mahindra Eligibility Criteria
The Tech Mahindra Eligibility Criteria for freshers is pretty similar to most of the other companies. Have a look at both Graduation and Academic Criteria before applying for the Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process. It is important to note that many companies don't accept applications if the candidates have less than 60% aggregate during college.
Therefore, it becomes essential to Maintain an aggregate of 60% with no pending backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI).
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information Technology can apply.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India. (No Part-Time/Correspondence course)
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. In case your college follows the CGPA system, either multiply it by 10 or calculate percentage using the university's guidelines.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Tech Mahindra selection process.
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
- Sometimes Tech Mahindra has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this criterion varies from college to college.
Apart from these typical requirements, your potential will also be judged throughout all the rounds for these basic skills, that are
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Technical Field
- Good Aptitude Skills
- Good Professional Attitude
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process - Selection Process
The Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process underwent some changes in 2017. The latest test pattern is updated here. The Selection Process consists mainly of 4 rounds, namely:
- Written Round - This section is designed to test a candidate's mathematical and communication skill. Almost all companies use such formats to check the analytical level. It is easy to clear this round if you are in touch with your High School Maths and English areas. It is good to gain some practice before the exam. The round will have 7 sections with questions from the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Aptitude.
Check Tech Mahindra Test Pattern here
Check Tech Mahindra Test Syllabus here
Practice Tech Mahindra Aptitude questions here
- Picture Perception/ Story Writing - In this section, as the name suggests, the candidate will be shown a picture without any text or specific meaning. The candidate is then supposed to form a story based on his/her interpretation of the picture.
- Technical Interview - This round is for candidates who clear the written round. The candidate can expect questions on any from the subject of study. Good subject knowledge is required to clear this round. A candidate should have the knowledge of Data structures, algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of ones choice. Candidates from branches other than CS should prepare for subjects related to their branch. CS candidates will be tested on coding during the interview. The panel will also be asking questions from the resume, so one should be well prepared with what they have written in their CV. Questions related to puzzles are also asked in this round. You can read more about Tech Mahindra Interview Round here. Some common technical questions are mentioned below:
- What do you mean by 3NF in DBMS?
- What is the operating system?
- What is the difference between Java and C++?
- What is a pointer?
- Tell us more about pointer?
- Write about double linked list programs?
- What is Join in DBMS?
Commonly asked JAVA Questions Set 1
Commonly asked JAVA Questions Set 2
Commonly asked JAVA Questions Set 3
Tips to crack Tech Interview
- HR Interview - For this round, there is no specific pattern, a candidate will have to answer questions based on his/her personal choice, there are no right answers or wrong answers, and it is basically to test ones personality. Some of the common questions asked are mentioned below:
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Which is your favorite subject and why?
- Why do you want to work for IBM?
- Would you be interested in joining any other company?
- Would you be comfortable working in shifts?
- What subjects have you done in your project?
6 Commonly asked HR Questions
Documents Required (Original and Photocopies)
- Your SSC Mark sheet is required to be produced whenever asked during the Tech Mahindra Selection Procedure. Always keep both soft and hard copies with you.
- Your HSC/Diploma Mark Sheets required to be produced whenever asked during the Tech Mahindra Selection Procedure. Always keep both soft and hard copies with you.
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Any Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) issued by the Central/State Government of India of the candidate.
- Latest Passport sized photograph of the candidate
- Updated Resume of the candidate
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Policies
- If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/she is ineligible to apply.
- If a candidate has been rejected by Tech Mahindra in an interview, then he/she is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
- If Tech Mahindra decides to reject a candidate's application for any reason then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
- If for any reason a candidate after applying in Tech Mahindra, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen however, Bhutan & Nepal students can also work in India without obtaining any work-related VISA. All other foreign nationals are required to have a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
How to prepare for Tech Mahindra
FACE Prep offers a course to prepare for Tech Mahindra recruitment. This course covers a lot of previous year aptitude questions. You can check the course here -Tech Mahindra Aptitude cracker
Tech Mahindra Aptitude Cracker
If you have any feedback about this
article and want to improve this, please write to email@example.com