Table of Contents
Vodafone Recruitment Process
This article will help Vodafone aspirants to get details and prepare for the Vodafone Recruitment and Selection Process. The article will discuss the Job Roles Offered, CTC, Eligibility Criteria, Vodafone Off campus drives. Also, have a look at Vodafone Placement Papers and Vodafone Interview Questions.
About the Company – Vodafone
Vodafone Group plc is a British global multinational telecommunications company with headquarters in London and Newbury, Berkshire. It serves the locales of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. All around the globe, Vodafone stands fourth (behind China Mobile, Bharti Airtel, and Vodafone Idea) in the number of consumers which is around 313 million according to 2018 data. Vodafone works in around 25 nations, and also partners with around 47 more nations.
Vodafone plays a very important part in the London Stock Exchange and therefore is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalization of around £52.5 billion which was present on 10 February 2016, the eighth-biggest of any organization recorded on the London Stock Exchange. The organization has a secondary position on NASDAQ.
Job Role and CTC – Vodafone Hiring Process
The Vodafone Recruitment and selection process is purely based on the job roles offered by them. Different job roles fetch different salary package for the employees. The CTC offered is different for different job roles, but the Vodafone hiring process is usually common for all the positions. Eligible branches of engineering for Vodafone Recruitment Process are-
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with Bioinformatics
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication
- B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||4.25 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria – Vodafone Recruitment and Selection Process
The Vodafone Campus Recruitment process has the following eligibility criteria for recruitment,
Academic and Graduation Criteria
- B.E/B.Tech, B.Com, M.Tech, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc etc., should have at least an aggregate of 65 % in their 10th standard, 12th standard
- Graduation and Post Graduation mark sheet.
- The age limit should be between 18- 28 years.
- No backlogs are allowed.
- A gap of 2 years is allowed.
- Investigating and critical thinking abilities.
- Great at fast and self-learning.
- Superb verbal and composed relational abilities over the English dialect
- Abilities over systematic and critical thinking capacities
- Eager and Competitive.
- Taking care of the weight circumstance and organizing the errand.
Vodafone Recruitment and Selection Process Stages
An Online Test of 50 marks for 50 minutes is prepared for the candidates. (10 General information questions). The cut-off is such that it is prepared according to the requirement of the Vodafone Recruitment and Selection Process. Get more details about the Online test here
For aptitude round, the greater part of questions are from-
- Arrangement (all most 10-12)
- Blood relations
- Direction (1-1)
Question and basic thinking questions play a major role in Vodafone placement papers for freshers. Overall aptitude is of an easy level.
GD is then done for a Group of 10 individuals and out of which 7-9 are chosen for the next round. Know the Dos and Donts of a GD here.
In GD and Screening round, you should be well spoken in English. It is a process where the interviewer not only checks the confidence level of the candidate, but also the grammatical error made by him is noticed. If you do talk you are in or else out of the recruitment process.
After the GD round, the Vodafone Recruitment and Selection Process for the Technical Interview round is then performed for the selected students. Know more about questions asked in Vodafone Interview Process
Finally, for the last round, the Vodafone placement team conducts the HR round for which an interview takes place for the selected candidates. Know more about questions asked in Vodafone Interview Process
Vodafone GD topics
Vodafone GD topics are kept very simple but the knowledge of the candidates are checked in a very specialized way. The interviewer checks the amount of information given by the student is adequate or not. In simple words, the knowledge of the candidate in the specified field is checked.
Vodafone Off Campus Drives
Vodafone Off Campus 2018 Drive is an open door for the candidates who want to enter the telecom sector around the globe. Every year Vodafone organizes off campus drives in different colleges to get capable employees for their organization. Various candidates go through different steps of the selection procedure. So it is very important that the candidates prepare themselves very well to crack the Vodafone recruitment process.
Proper preparation for the interview and online aptitude test along with a good knowledge of the subjects, is the only means by which the Vodafone recruitment and selection process can be cracked. Therefore it is quite important that proper preparation of the syllabus, as well as preparation for the interview, is done on time.
Prepare for off-campus recruitment at-
You may also prepare yourself by giving the mock tests from-
How to apply
- Official website of Vodafone is required to be logged in i.e. Vodafone India Careers
- Check for CAREERS alternative and give a tick over it.
- A page will be shown with openings for positions
- Search the openings for work based on area.
- Now select the appropriate post for which you need to apply.
- On enrollment, you will be given client ID and Password.
- Now login and fill online application shape with required points of interest.
- Upload your resume and visa measure photograph whenever required.
- At last, take a printed copy of the utilization shape for some time later.
Documents Required for Vodafone Recruitment and Selection Process
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years’ stamp sheets
- Personal ID evidence (an Card/Passport/Driving License/College ID)