Wipro is going to conduct its National Level Talent Hunt Test in November. Wipro off campus pool drive is for 2019 batch passouts only.
The notification will be out soon. And, all the colleges are expected to receive the email from Wipro within the next 2-3 days.
Wipro off campus drive – Important Dates
Wipro will be launching the National Level Talent Hunt (NLTH) for Elite Hiring 2019 (Engineering Graduates of 2019) to select the bright talent across the county on 16th, 17th, 18th Nov 2018.
Wipro off campus drive – Exam pattern
This is the expected pattern for Wipro off campus pool drive happening in November. Wipro is yet to confirm the pattern.
|Rounds||Section||Number of Questions||Time|
|Written Test||Verbal & Analytical||30 questions||45 mins|
|Coding Test||2 questions||45 mins|
|Written Communication Test||1 Essay writing question||20 minutes|
Wipro off campus drive – Eligibility criteria
- 60% or above in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
- Minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
Year of Passing: 2019
Branch of Study: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
Designation: Project Engineer
Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Student should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Note: If you want to apply for an Wipro Off-campus drive or keep yourself posted on the information, then frequently check this page for updates.
How to apply for the Wipro Off-campus drive directly?
Wipro is yet to release the application form for its Wipro off campus pool hiring. Here is the detailed procedure to apply for Wipro off campus drive for 2019 passouts
- Fill up the form on Wipro Careers page.
- You will get the details of the confirmation of application from Wipro Careers to your inbox.
- In case an off campus drive is conducted, you will be notified about the details through your email
- The boarding pass & Venue details will all be sent to your email
- The exam pattern, eligibility and syllabus for Wipro off campus drive can be checked here.
- Once you attend the drive, within 10-15 days you will be given an update about the selection/rejection to Wipro.
- If you fail to clear a Wipro hiring process once, then you can’t attend any other Wipro recruitment drive for the next 6 months. However, recheck it once before applying.
Wipro off campus drive – Exam Syllabus
Wipro exam syllabus is pretty exhaustive it covers all areas of Quantitative Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning and Coding as well. The aptitude questions, especially which of Quantitative section, are considered to be lengthy hence learning shortcuts helps in handling them. Here’s a detailed syllabus for the role of Project Engineer in Wipro:
|Logical Reasoning||Deductive reasoning|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Basic Mathematics|
The coding section of Wipro exam is comprised majorly of C++ and Java. This is where students, especially from a non-IT background, find it difficult to crack. What we have observed is a good 20-30 hour preparation should be enough for anyone to crack this section in Wipro Exam. If you have to do well in Wipro Recruitment exam then this section is the key. Now let’s take a low down on what are the common topics that are asked in Wipro Exam:
|Data Structure Concepts|
|Arrays and Matrices||1 D Array|
|Arrangements and Rearrangements of elements in an array|
|Properties of matrices|
|Transpose of a matrix|
|Linked List||Basic Operations on Linked list|
|Circular Linked list|
|String Processing and manipulation||Basic String operations|
|Stack/ Queue||Basic Stack Operations|
|Basic Queue Operations|
|Sorting and searching||Linear and Binary Search|
|Various Sorting concepts|
|Advanced Design and Analysis Techniques|
|Greedy Algorithms||Activity-Selection Problem|
|Minimum Spanning Trees||Kruskal|
|String Matching||Naïve String-matching algorithm|
|Divide and Conquer||Sorting Algorithms|
|Computational Geometry||Line-Segment properties|
|Intersection of line segment|
Preparation resources: Wipro coding questions