Wipro Interview experiences give you an idea of Wipro interview questions. Wipro interview questions are a must to prepare if you are going to attend the interview. These Wipro Interview questions were collected from students who attended Wipro drive.
Name: Ankit Singh
Status: Selected for the role of System Engineer (Elite role)
Round 1: Online test in the AMCAT platform. It consists of sections like quants, verbal, logical and essay writing. There was no negative marking and it was an adaptive test.
Quants sections - 16 questions to be solved in 16 mins (focus mainly on number systems, factors, permutation & combination, probability.
Logical section - 25 questions to be solved in 35 mins
Essay writing - one essay to be written in 25 mins (use less number of backspaces)
Round 2: Technical Interview. I was put with the following questions.
1) Write a code for bubble sort
2) Write a code to reverse a sequence of digits
3) What are multiplexers?
4) What are latches?
5) What are flip flops?
6) Difference between SR and JK flip flop?
7) What are the edge and level trigger?
8) What is the concept of your final year project?
My technical interview lasted for around 20 mins.
Round 3: HR interview. Questions were,
1) Tell me about yourself
2) Tell me about your family details
3) Tell me about your educational details
4) Explain your project
5) Willing to relocate to Chennai?
6) Comfortable with shifts?
7) Which programming languages are you comfortable with?
8) How much will you rate yourself out of 10 in c coding?
9) Are you willing to learn Java, Python?
10) Which recent digital technologies you know? Brief about it (I briefed about IoT, AI, ML)
11) Any questions?
HR round lasted for 20 mins.
Name: Vikas Patel, Status: Selected (2018)
1.online assessment ( verbal (very easy) logical (easy) quant(medium difficulty and lengthy calculation time taking) coding (2 questions 1 easy pattern base or HCF 2nd was difficult generally on strings.) 2.technical interview ( sure and true about your resume, prepare one or two academic subjects like OS,NETWORK,DATABASE,DATA STRUCTURES, OOPs, be confident, coincidence is key not sit silent if you don't know questions completely then say I don't know ,if you know something about question speak something related to that.) 3.HR (read about company it's CEO, founder, revenue, achievements, whats unique about yourself, weakness and strength why we hire you, why you want to join our company.)
Name: Chandana, Status: Selected (2018)
Concentrate on basic level coding and eassy writing. In interview, confidence and way of explanation are important.
Name: Akash Mohanty , Status: Selected (2018)
Concentrate more on coding and essay writing to clear 1st round