Wipro has announced its National Qualifier Test (Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2020 (NLTH)). Wipro National Qualifier Test is yet another opportunity for 2020 graduate students to join Wipro. Wipro has planned to conduct a Wipro national qualifier test (something similar to TCS national qualifier test) to get the best talent in the country.
Wipro calls this talent hunt as ‘Elite Hiring Process’ to select the bright talent across the country.
Wipro has also increased freshers’ annual salaries by Rs 30,000. From Rs 3.2 lakh per annum, it has been raised to Rs 3.5 lakh per annum. This is the expected CTC of Wipro National Hunt Test.
Table of Contents
Wipro National Qualifier Test Exam Dates
Wipro has not yet officially announced the test dates for Wipro national qualifier test. The online assessment will be tentatively held in mid-October 2019.
The last date to register for Wipro NLTH is 3rd October 2019. So make sure you apply now.
Wipro NLTH 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt is given below. Students should meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the test.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
|Year of Passing||2020|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech|
|Branch of Study||All Streams|
|Compensation||INR 3.50 LPA|
|Service Agreement||Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis|
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
How to Apply for Wipro National Qualifier Test
Important things to note:
- A test center will be allocated for the candidate based on the location. Mostly you will be given a test center that will be closer to your place.
- An online assessment test will be conducted in the allotted test center. The details of the test pattern and syllabus are provided in the latter part of this article.
- The results of the test will be announced and selected candidates are qualified to attend the next round of selection – the panel interview. This will be informed to via email/phone number you have provided while registering.
- After selecting the candidates, few documents will be asked from the candidates as a part of the joining formality. The offer will be rolled out along with joining date.
- A background verification will be conducted based on the documents submitted. In case of any issues, Wipro has the right to cancel the offer at any time during the hiring process.
Wipro NLTH Test Pattern and Syllabus
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment (details are appended for your reference). The online assessment comprises of 3 sections and the time duration is 140 minutes (2 hours 10 minutes)
- Aptitude Test (Aptitude, Logical and Verbal)
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing
- Online Programming (Coding) Test
|Aptitude (Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability)||60 Mins|
|Written Communication Test (Essay writing)||20 Mins|
|Online Programming Test (Coding)||60 Mins|
Wipro NLTH Aptitude Test
As mentioned above, the verbal and analytical aptitude section needs to be solved in 60 mins. The syllabus for this section is given below.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Basic Mathematics
b) HCF and LCM Numbers
c) Decimal fractions and power)
a) Profit and Loss
b) Simple and Compound Interest
c) Time, Speed and Distance
b) Permutation and Combinations
c) Contextual vocabulary
a) Error identification
b) Sentence improvement, and correction
|Logical Reasoning||Deductive reasoning
a) Coding deductive logic
b) Data Sufficiency, Directional Sense, Logical Word Sequence
c) Objective Reasoning
d) Selection decision tables
a) Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
b) Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
c) Logical word sequence
d) Data sufficiency
To ace Wipro Aptitude section, you must be well versed with shortcuts, tips, and tricks of Aptitude Questions. Check out sample shortcut and tips in Aptitude.
Wipro Written Communication Test
There is no defined syllabus for this section. However, you can refer our Wipro Essay Writing Topics article to understand the type of questions asked in this section.
Wipro Programming Test
There are few changes done in Wipro’s Programming (coding) test compared as compared to previous years’ test pattern.
Two programs for coding will be given in this section. Candidate can choose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python. Mostly, these questions will be asked from Amcat Automata coding. So, we sugegst you to practice Amcat Automata coding questions.
Also, practice Wipro coding questions now. These are the most repeated coding questions asked in previous year Wipro on-campus/off-campus recruitments.
Here is the syllabus for Wipro coding section.
|Data Structure Concepts|
|Arrays and Matrices||1 D Array
Arrangements and Rearrangements of elements in an array
Properties of matrices
Transpose of a matrix
|Linked List||Basic Operations on Linked list
Circular Linked list
|String Processing and manipulation||Basic String operations
|Stack/ Queue||Basic Stack Operations
Basic Queue Operations
|Sorting and searching||Linear and Binary Search
Various Sorting concepts
|Advanced Design and Analysis Techniques|
|Greedy Algorithms||Activity-Selection Problem
|Minimum Spanning Trees||Kruskal
|String Matching||Naïve String-matching algorithm|
|Divide and Conquer||Sorting Algorithms
|Computational Geometry||Line-Segment properties
The intersection of the line segment
How to Prepare for Wipro National Qualifier Test 2020
FACE Prep has a lot of free resources that can make your preparation for Wipro National hunt much easier. Questions in these resources were taken from previous Wipro drives. Hence practicing these can help you answer a lot of questions.
- Wipro Aptitude Questions with Answers
- Wipro Verbal Ability (English) Questions with Answers
- Wipro Logical Reasoning Questions with Answers
- Wipro Coding Questions with solutions (Wipro Programming Test)
- Wipro Essay Writing (Wipro communication test)