Wipro Aptitude questions with answers are given here. Wipro aptitude test consists of the following 3 sections. The Aptitude test is for a duration of 48 minutes and the Quantitative Aptitude consists of 16 questions with a duration of 16 minutes. Before you practice Wipro aptitude questions, you can check these.
Wipro selection process 2019 for Project Engineer & GET role consists of the following 3 rounds.
For more details regarding Wipro recruitment process, check this.
Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the following topics:
Topic Expected Sub Topics Basic Mathematics Applied Mathematics Engineering Mathematics
This section of Wipro Aptitude Questions comprises some of the most important Wipro Aptitude Questions asked in the test.
1) A student scores 55% marks in 8 papers of 100 marks each. He scores 15% of his total marks in English. How much does he score in English?
e) None of these
Answer: Option b
Given that a student scores 55% marks in English in 8 papers of 100 marks each.
Hence, his total marks = (55 x 800)/100 = 440
15% of his 440 marks = 440*(15/100) = 66 = Marks scored in English.
2) A software engineer creates a LAN game where an 8 digit code made up of 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7,8 has to be decided on as a universal code. There is a condition that each number has to be used and no number can be repeated. What is the probability that the first 4 digits of the code are even number?
Answer: Option a
Total no of possible ways are 8!
The total number of possible ways to find even numbers at the last 4 digits are 4!
The total number of possible ways to find odd numbers at the last 4 digits are 4!
So, the probability that the first 4 digits of the code are even number =4!*4!/8! = 1/70
3) A car is 250 meters behind the bus. The car and bus are moving at a speed of 60 km/hr and 35 km/hr respectively. In what time will the car be ahead of the bus by 250 meters.
Answer: Option c
Relative speed = 60-35 = 25 Km/hr.
For the car to be ahead of the bus by 250 meters, it needs to cover = 250+250 =500m = 0.5kms.
Time taken to cover 0.5 km = 0.5/25 =1/50 hrs = 72 secs
4) Square of 2 more than a 2 digit number is multiplied and % by 2 and 5 respectively. If twice of the result is equal to 500 then find the number.
Let Y be the number
(((Y+2)^2) x 2 % 5) 2 = 500.
On solving this, you get Y = 23
5) A, B and C can do a piece of work in 30, 45, and 90 days. In how many days can A alone do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every 4th day?
a) 12 days
b) 24 days
c) 36 days
d) 48 days
A's 1 day work = 1/30.
A's 3 day work = 3/30
(A+B+C) 1 day work = (1/30+1/45+1/90) = 1/15
4 days work = 3/30+1/15 = 1/6.
Total work will be done in= 4*6 = 24 days
6) A starts a business with Rs.3500 and after 5 months, B joins with A as his partner. After a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2:3. What is Bs contribution to the Capital?
Let x be the capital invested by B.
Profit will be divided in the ratio of 2:3 = (12*3500) : 7x = 6000 : x.
2/3 = 6000/x
x = 9000
7) What will be the value of x^(1/2).x^(1/4).x^(1/8)............to infinity.
The term is x ^ (1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + ...). Sum of infinite series with first term 1/2 and common ratio of 1/2 is 1. So the answer is 'x'.
8) For the word SURITI, if you arrange the letters in dictionary order then what is its rank?
I = 5! =120
R= 5!/2 =60
SI = 4! =24
SR = 4!/2 = 12
ST = 4!/2 = 12
SUI = 3! = 6
= 234 Words
So, words with SUR begins from 235. SURIIT is the 235th word and SURITI is the 236rd word.
9) There are two sections in a question paper each contains five questions. A student has to answer 6 questions. The maximum number of questions that can be answered from any section is 4. How many ways he can attempt the paper?
Possible ways in which he can attempt 6 questions are
5C4*5C2 = 50
5C3*5C3 = 100
5C2*5C4 = 50
50+100+50 = 200
10) If 5 men take an hour to dig a ditch, then how long should 12 men take a dig to the ditch of the same type?
a) 25 min
b) 30 min
c) 28 min
d) 20 min
M1H1 = M2H2
5*60 = 12*H2
H2 = 25 min
11) Sameer plants 7225 plants so that there are as many rows as there are trees in a row. How many trees are there in a row?
12)If at 15% profit, the selling price of a dozen pencils is Rs.13.80; then what is the cost price of a pencil?
13)In an annual sale, there was a flat discount of 40% on all items. Kamal bought a pair of jeans for Rs. 480. What is labeled price of the pair of jeans.?
14) 2^288/2^n = 512
15) If 10 base Cx=1, what is the value of X, if X NOT EQUAL to 0?
16) What is the relation between 14/15 and 34/70?
(a) Equal to
(b) Grater than
(c) Less than
(d) None of the above
17)Find the sum of two consecutive no? If the difference of squares of the two numbers is 19.
18) If 764xy is divisible by 90, then what will be the value of x+y?
19) If we permute 5 letters of the word mango, the number of permuted words with n at the second place are
20)A sum of money triples itself at compound interest in 3 years. In 9 years it will be:
(a) 6 times the principal
(b) 12 times the principal
(c) 18 times the principal
(d) 27 times the principal
With many Wipro candidates, it becomes very difficult to pass the exam due to the limited number of seats. So check the following tips and tricks to make your choice: