Zoho is recruiting freshers and experienced candidates for various roles. Details regarding Zoho off-campus drive are discussed here.
Zoho off campus drive details
Currently, Zoho is hiring for Software Developer role. Some of the important drive details are:
Zoho Off Campus Drive Eligibility & Skillsets
Before applying for Zoho drive, you need to check for the eligibility criteria given for each role.
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Note:- The Candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills along with a good command of technical subjects.
- If you have attended the written test / Interview with ZOHO anytime in the past 3 months, you are not eligible for this test.
- Students graduating in 2020 will not be eligible to take up the test, they will not receive the call letters for the test.
Zoho Off-campus Recruitment Process
The Zoho Recruitment Process for an off-campus drive is as follows.
|Round 1||Online Test/Written Test|
|Round 2||Technical Interview|
|Round 3||HR Interview|
The online test consists of Aptitude and programming questions based on the role applied for. Software Developer role is to have programming and coding rounds, along with some aptitude problem-solving rounds.
Zoho recruitment process for an on-campus drive is as follows. Certain times Zoho follows the same for off-campus as well.
Zoho Off Campus Drive – Pay Package Offered
A fresher in Zoho will be offered one of these two pay packages depending on his skill set and performance in Interview. The pay packages are:
- 4.5 Lakhs Per Annum
- 6.5 Lakhs Per Annum
Though the interview process is long and tiring, the incentives, Career growth and working atmosphere provided by Zoho definitely make up for it.
About the Company
Zoho Corporation is a software development company whose focus lies in web-based business tools and information technology solutions, including an office tools suite, internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software. The company was started by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in the year 1996. It has its headquarters in Pleasanton, California and its development quarters at Chennai, India.
From 1996-2009 the company was known as AdventNet Inc. Later in 2009, it was renamed to Zoho Corporation after its online office suite of the same name. The company launched and grew larger without outside funding and is privately owned.
For more check their website https://www.zoho.com/
Job role growth in terms of positions and salary
Zoho is a great place to work and also it helps you to improve your skills. It is a great place for freshers to learn. You will get to know the entire software development process right from requirements to marketing and reports of the product status. There will definitely be a growth in development such as learning new things. However, the growth of the position depends upon the individual’s performance. The company will surely recognize it’s employees who have done an outstanding performance. Zoho is a really good place for a fresher to join and will definitely have a good growth in terms of position. The culture in Zoho is really good and will be a good place for freshers to start their career with.
Coming to the Salary a fresher gets 4.75 LPA (lakh per annum) to 6.58 LPA (lakh per annum) depending on your skills and your performance in the interview. There will surely be growth in salary after one-year completion from your joining and also bonus will be given. Employees hired for the package of 4.75 LPA are getting upgraded to 6.58 LPA after probation ends or sometimes after the end of one year (But this is unsaid rule and is not guaranteed but most of the times it happens).
- Free Food and Transportation.
- You are entitled to Gadgets( iPhone, Galaxy Edge, Nexus or iPads , Smart Watches) which can be claimed every two years.
- Medical, Accident and Life insurance and gift cards during festivals(Worth 6k) will be given to the employees.
So from this we can know that there definitely is growth in terms of position and salary but the growth depends on individuals performance only.
Zoho Recruitment Process Policies
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is not eligible to apply for the interview.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Zoho in an interview, then the candidate is not eligible to apply again for 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason Zoho terminates the candidate’s application for Zoho Recruitment Process, then the candidate is not eligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Zoho Recruitment Process misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate has the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to 10th standard, Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all the documents previously mentioned at the time of interview.
2) A copy of the candidate’s resume which is up to date.
3) Candidates are requested to bring Passport size photographs.
4) An original ID proof issued by the government of India like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport, Driving License etc. is supposed to be carried by the candidate at the time of interview.