Table of Contents
ZS Associates Recruitment Process
This article will help get a clear understanding about the company and various parameters such as the Job Roles offered, CTC, the service agreement, the skills needed, as well as the procedure of the ZS Recruitment Process in detail. Also, have a look at ZS Associates Placement paper for test pattern and Syllabus
The final round is the ZS Associates Interview Round which gives in detail information on all the rounds sub-rounds that take place in the Interview Process of ZS
About ZS Associates
Having achieved a name as one of the largest business service firms on an international level, ZS Associates (ZS) is a company that has been mainly providing services in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, agribusiness and healthcare sectors on a large scale. In the year 1983, two professors Prabhakant Sinha and Andris Zoltners who worked at the Kellogg School of Management at the Northwestern University laid down the foundation of ZS Associates. It has its headquarters located in Evanston, Illinois. There are more than 5000 employees working in 22 offices working around the globe.
In India, ZS has its Capability and Expertise Center located in large hubs in New Delhi and Pune. In the year 2014, ZS created a new milestone by collaborating with 17 of the 20 largest medical device makers. It also worked with 49 of the 50 largest drug-makers and has been serving financial services, industrial products, consumer products, transportation, telecommunications, and logistics industries.
ZS Associates Recruitment Process – Job Roles and CTC Offered
The below table gives the Job roles offered to freshers in ZS Associates Recruitment Process. Have a look at the Required skills as well for a position in ZS.
|Job Role||Apply now||CTC||Required Skills|
|Business Operations Associate|
Decisions Analytics Associate
Business Technology Analyst
|Click here||6,53,000 LPA||A good understanding of the advertisement strategies
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure a smooth dealing with customers.
Good problem solving skills
High efficiency in task management.
Following is the academic and graduation criteria required to attend the ZS associates recruitment process. We have also provided other skill set requirement from the potential employees for ZS.
Academic and Graduation Criteria
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree in engineering from a renowned university/college.
- An average cgpa of 6.5 and above (it varies with the job role)
- The applicant should not have any backlogs to apply for ZS Recruitment Process.
- The candidate should have obtained 60% and above in 10th and 12th standards.
- The candidate should have strong communication skills
- The candidate is expected to possess good judgment, attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and to handle multiple tasks
- The candidate should have strong educational credentials.
- Analytical and logical thinking is highly required in such industry area
ZS Associates Recruitment Process – Stages
Here is the complete recruitment process of ZS,
1. Online Test
The ZS Associates Online Test is conducted by Hirepro, an assessment company. The sections of this test are – Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Logical Reasoning. Find the whole pattern(topics, the number of questions, cut-off for this online test here.
For the written online exam we need to ensure the following few things before starting the test:
- ZS Online Test is auto administered.
- No Add-ons like Skype, Calculator etc are allowed in the exam.
- The candidate will face Auto-Logout if the tabs of the browser are changed more than 2 times.
Written test cut off:
The cut off varies for IIT and Non-IIT applicants
- It is 70% for Non-IITs i.e. the applicants must be in the best 30% to be eligible for the next round.
- Whereas for IITs the cut off goes only 60% as well as they get the higher package.
There is no negative marking in this round of ZS Recruitment Process.
2. Behavioral Assessment Round
This round is an online video interview that is conducted by ZS Associates on Talview Platform.
This online interview is almost 40-50 mins long and consists of 8 video questions and 3 written questions. These questions are mainly guesstimates, brain teasers, and behavioral questions. No market size questions are asked in this round.
Video Questions – The candidate gets a question prompt and 30 seconds to think and form points about it. Later the candidate will get 3 minutes to talk about the answer which will be recorded and sent to ZS panel for evaluation.
3. Interview Rounds
This will be last and deciding round of ZS Recruitment Process but it is further divided into 3 rounds. Following are in short details of all the interview rounds a candidate has to go through after the online test and behavioral assessment rounds. Below we have given only short descriptions of each round. You can get more idea about ZS Associates Interview Questions here.
1) Case Round – Students should be prepared to analyze a business case independently. It will involve understanding the client issues in a case study for 30 minutes and discussing the approach to addressing the issues with a ZS interviewer
2) Behavioral Interview– Resume Probe. They should be prepared to solve structured and unstructured problems (brain teasers, guesstimates, puzzles)
3) Fit Round – They will have an opportunity to meet with one of the senior ZS managers’ to discuss growth opportunities, career path and ZS vision in general.
ZS Associates Off Campus
To apply for ZS Associates Recruitment Process (Off Campus), follow these steps,
- Go to the career website of ZS Associates – ZS Associates India Careers.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Choose your location (India)
- If you are a college student, then click “Current Student” and if you are an experienced professional, choose “Professionals”
- You will find available opportunities (if there are) or else make sure you submit your email for job opportunity email update.
- You can also apply through referrals or look for jobs in ZS Associates via Job Portals.
ZS Recruitment Process – Documents Required
- All semester mark sheets.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Any Identity Card (PAN, Aadhar, Voter ID) issued by the Government of India.
- Passport sized photograph (at least 2)
- Candidate’s latest updated Resume.